Windows 10: Windows 10 upate to 1903, then no audio in or out

Discus and support Windows 10 upate to 1903, then no audio in or out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 1903 Friday August 30, 2019. I noticed a couple of days later....but believe it happened at the update...that I had lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by khervey, Sep 4, 2019.

1. khervey Win User

Windows 10 upate to 1903, then no audio in or out

I updated to Windows 10 1903 Friday August 30, 2019.

I noticed a couple of days later....but believe it happened at the update...that I had lost functions to several peripherals. All were related to imaging or sound.

Failed: Logitech Mic Communicate STX. This is a web camera with microphone. Both failed. Have tried plenty of things such as driver replacement. Note: worked great before the update.

Realtek sound board that came with Gigabyte motherboard. Plenty of available drivers..including from the mfg web page. Some attempts seemed to work. In one case a message said: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19). Note: worked great before the update.

Also not working: recent Jabra headset and A0374a Logitech.

I am posting in hopes that Microsoft will do another update to resolve, or to help other users, or to find a solution.

I suppose helpers/responders may want information. If so, please ask.

Kent

:)

khervey, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2019
  4. tiendat Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 upate to 1903, then no audio in or out :(.

tiendat, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 upate to 1903, then no audio in or out - Similar Threads - upate 1903 audio

2. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  3. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  4. Windows 10 20h2 no longer upates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 20h2 no longer upates: Hi, I've recently noticed that my Windows Home v20H2 19.042 repeatedly cycles in trying to install the 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5003173) but after what seems to be two attempts to apply the update separated by restarts, it...
  5. WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 UPATE STUCK: I have Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.867. Windows update downloaded updates but will not install them after restarting. I have no option to run the updater again. I can only restart. Everything else seems to restart normally. The updates just don't install. I tried system...
  6. Windows upate issues

Windows upate issues: Hey all, I've had a lot of difficulty getting my windows to update to the newest version of 10. I built my PC in 2014, so originally I thought the updates failing to install might be a compatibility issue with my hardware. After replacing everything but my graphics card...
  7. Upate to ver 1903 KILLS Infrared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upate to ver 1903 KILLS Infrared: If you use Windows 10 and any kind of Infrared adapter for dive computer, or other download device ---- DO NOT UPDATE TO THE NEWEST VERSION, 1903. It breaks something. [Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is...
  8. After upating to Windows 1903 my Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After upating to Windows 1903 my Internet keeps disconnecting: Hey everyone, This has been an issue for a couple of days since upadting my windows. Here is the problem, so since updating to 1903 my internet keeps disconnecting every 15-30 minutes however I can still watch streams and youtube videos but everything else stops working...
  9. Windows 10 Upates

Windows 10 Upates: Hi, I am trying to update my laptop manually from the microsoft update catalogue. But when I try and open the setup it says 'windows update not applicable to your computer'. My current version is 1803 (OS Build 17763.503) I am trying to update to version 1903...
  10. Upates

Upates: Why can't I turn on automatically download updates in advanced options update options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/upates/0a0ad3b4-f154-443e-8ca5-c3a430bb43ed