Windows 10: Windows 10 Upates

Discus and support Windows 10 Upates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to update my laptop manually from the microsoft update catalogue. But when I try and open the setup it says 'windows update not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeaaFayyad, May 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Upates

Hi,

I am trying to update my laptop manually from the microsoft update catalogue. But when I try and open the setup it says 'windows update not applicable to your computer'.

My current version is 1803 (OS Build 17763.503)

I am trying to update to version 1903

:)

DeaaFayyad, May 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Upates

Delta6326, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Upates

1. Windows 10 Upates - Similar Threads - Upates

2. hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.: hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack but when i try to run install tool i get error,its saying "we are not sure waht happend,but we are unable to run this tool on your device.IF you continue expiriencing problems,reference the...
  3. hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack.: hi i get error when i am trying to upate from windows 7 to windows 10 using free pack but when i try to run install tool i get error,its saying "we are not sure waht happend,but we are unable to run this tool on your device.IF you continue expiriencing problems,reference the...
  4. Windows not getting upated

Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  5. Windows not getting upated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not getting upated: My Microsoft store is not able to update or download any apps for example WhatsApp.So I tried to update Windows but it's not getting updated then I tried Windows update service but it's giving me error 1053 how do I fix it?I have Windows 11...
  6. WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?: HELLO MICROSOFT PRO SUPPORTERS I HAVE THIS QUESTION IN 2 YEARS SO CAN SOMEONE **** HELP ME? I TRYED LITTERALLY EVERY **** THING AND YES IM MAD COZ IM LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDTE WAS 2 YEARS AGO SO CAN SOME PRO MICROPROCHICHAS HELP ME TO FIX THIS ****WHEN I RERROLED WINDOWS...
  7. WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?

WHY I HAVE LAGS AFTER WINDOWS UPATE IN 2 YEARS?: HELLO MICROSOFT PRO SUPPORTERS I HAVE THIS QUESTION IN 2 YEARS SO CAN SOMEONE **** HELP ME? I TRYED LITTERALLY EVERY **** THING AND YES IM MAD COZ IM LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDTE WAS 2 YEARS AGO SO CAN SOME PRO MICROPROCHICHAS HELP ME TO FIX THIS ****WHEN I RERROLED WINDOWS...
  8. Why did the Volume Drive letters change after a Windows 10 upate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the Volume Drive letters change after a Windows 10 upate?: HiMy laptop did an automatic update on Windows 10 but for some reason the process was interrupted. Now when it boots up it goes into a Windows updating, please do not turn off. I have left run for over 24 hrs and message remains the same. My laptop has an SSD and a HDD. The...
  9. Why did the Volume Drive letters change after a Windows 10 upate?

Why did the Volume Drive letters change after a Windows 10 upate?: HiMy laptop did an automatic update on Windows 10 but for some reason the process was interrupted. Now when it boots up it goes into a Windows updating, please do not turn off. I have left run for over 24 hrs and message remains the same. My laptop has an SSD and a HDD. The...
  10. Why did the Volume Drive letters change after a Windows 10 upate?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upate to ver 1803