Windows 10: Windows 10 update 1709

Discus and support Windows 10 update 1709 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I am trying to update my HP laptop and i get an error every time i try to update 1709 This is what posts in my updates. it then let it go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sensei gi, May 17, 2020.

1. sensei gi Win User

Windows 10 update 1709

Windows 10 update 1709 1ffdfa0c-8846-429d-9e60-f8aa6ceff981?upload=true.png I am trying to update my HP laptop and i get an error every time i try to update 1709

This is what posts in my updates. it then let it go all the way to 100% then just says pending install.. then i try to install it again and the same thing. The additional updates do the same thing as well

I have tried to use the microsoft assistant and also tried to have the update work. it has not.

I need to get this to work to use for my job.. and convert this laptop that i user for personal use. to be able to use it for my work duties from home.. and also be able to azure. i have run the defender tool many times. Please help

Windows 10 update 1709 [​IMG]

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

sensei gi, May 17, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 17, 2020
  3. Vlada011 Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

That's completely distaster when Windows start to update drivers. You have option to disable Driver updates in Windows 10 newer updates.
    Nice because I saw this, now I will not update on 1709 I don't want mess with SBZxR.
    I can't look for solution for their halucinations and decisions to Windows install what you want.

Vlada011, May 17, 2020
  4. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 update 1709

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

That desktop PC, and with windows 10 1709 Enterprise on it, nothing serious have been tweaked about updates (some tweaks to not install updates automatically in Group Policy) , no Network Domain/AD used. So this is normal? As far I know that Update orchestrator does not used in common editions.

kambei.7s, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update 1709

1. Windows 10 update 1709 - Similar Threads - update 1709

2. Cant Install Windows or Update to version beyond 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Install Windows or Update to version beyond 1709: Hi My home PC, will not let me install windows 10 version beyond 1709 or update an existing install beyond 1709. Both result in the same behaviour. When upgrading, it reboots and gets as far as the boot screen the blue windows logo appears and then it goes no further....
  3. Unable to update my Windows 10 Pro Student Edition from version 1709 to the latest version 1909

Unable to update my Windows 10 Pro Student Edition from version 1709 to the latest version 1909: Hi, I am a student. Whenever I am trying to update my Windows 10 Pro Student Edition from version 1709 to the latest version 1909, after several downloads and installs and reboots, I am encountering the following set of errors, for which it is undoing the changes and agian...
  4. Windows update 1709 to 1909 fails to install

Windows update 1709 to 1909 fails to install: Hello, A friend of mine wants to play minecraft windows 10 edition, but this is not possible because his windows version does not match the system requirements mentioned on the store page. No problem, just update windows, everything fine. Except, we couldn't update...
  5. Windows Update - stuck on 1709 - Error 0x8007001F - 0x20006

Windows Update - stuck on 1709 - Error 0x8007001F - 0x20006: I've been trying and failing basically every solution I can find for over a year now, but cannot get my Windows to update successfully. I had given up, but now it's at the point where apps won't install until I have a newer version of Windows. The Windows Update window in...
  6. I want to try out build 1709. How do I keep it from updating to newer builds ? I know it's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to try out build 1709. How do I keep it from updating to newer builds ? I know it's...: I wanna see how certain games run on it, now that I know how the newest build runs them and I'm not happy with it. I can't get it to stop updating to newer major updates though. submitted by /u/Deranox [link] [comments]...
  7. How to activate and update my window 10 version 1709 without product key?

How to activate and update my window 10 version 1709 without product key?: I tried Media creation tool and Update assistant but it failed to install and error: i need permission to write instalation or window updates code: 0x8024002e . I also run troubleshoot but the trouble shooting wizard can't continue there's and code error:...
  8. Windows 1709 update to higher fails

Windows 1709 update to higher fails: Hello, Im trying to get my wife’s laptop updated to the newest version of Windows and no matter what i’ve tried it gets about 75% completed and fails. Things I’ve tried: Removing her works domain and working as a local administrator Normal updater to version 1903 -...
  9. windows update from 1709 to 1903 fails. Keeps undoing changes.

windows update from 1709 to 1903 fails. Keeps undoing changes.: can't figure out what's breaking the update. I'm already in clean boot here's the setuperr log any clues how to fix? I'd rather not clean install everything if i can help it Code: 2020-04-11 18:57:22, Error DU DU::CDUSession::Search: Failed to end the asynchronus search....
  10. Windows 10 Update 1709 failed with error message Your device is at risk

Windows 10 Update 1709 failed with error message Your device is at risk: Hi there, Update from 1709 errors message, Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to start: I have tried so many methods try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update 1709