Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently bought an Alienware Aurora R7, which came with Windows 10 Home installed, after about 3 months of using the computer, I checked updates for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DelioFernandez, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore

I recently bought an Alienware Aurora R7, which came with Windows 10 Home installed, after about 3 months of using the computer, I checked updates for Windows (I always check updates every month) and saw there was an update for Windows 10 Version 1803. I proceeded to install the update, and then I clicked restart after the update was downloaded. The system restarted, but when it tried to boot up, It gave the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) and gave error 0xc000021a, I checked on Microsoft's website about the error and tried to fix it, but it didn't work. At the end, I had to reinstall Windows with the Dell OS Recovery Tool. After I reinstalled Windows, everything was good to go, but then my computer updated again, so now I have the same issue. Please Help

:)

DelioFernandez, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Drone Win User
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update(SCU) Partially Breaks MKV File Support?

Yeah, this is the first time I've had major issues with a Windows 10 Update. The only reason I know the mvk problem happens on a completely fresh install of 1803 is because the update completely fubared my laptop. The update froze at 98%. I had to reboot the computer, and it did load into windows but loaded a temp profile and explorer wouldn't even load. So I just did a fresh install of 1803, which went smoothly and works perfectly except the mvk support issue.

newtekie1, Nov 6, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore

1. Windows 10 Update 1803 Destroyed My Computer. Can't load windows anymore - Similar Threads - Update 1803 Destroyed

2. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  3. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  4. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update destroyed my computer: I am honestly in a lose of words. I have owned a Apple computer since I was 6 years old. I had to switch to a PC for school. I can not describe the the issues with Windows 10. I mean a company like this still can not get it together is sad. The solution...hey just delete...
  6. can't load into windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't load into windows 10 anymore: I enabled windows 10 insider program a few weeks ago, and ever since then I've been having issues when restarting the computer, but am able to always restore to a previous install by restarting and going into the troubleshoot mode. However, today I tried all the options but...
  7. Windows 10 is destroying computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is destroying computers: Ever since updating to Windows 10 version 1903 my laptops are starting without user interaction at 3 AM. All power settings to wake up the systems are disabled, but the problem is caused by the Universal Orchestrator Start Task Scheduler. You can disable this with PSTools and...
  8. windows 10 - the computer destroyer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 - the computer destroyer: windows 10 does not work at all. I can prove this more than anyone can prove it does work. I can prove windows 10 is the slowest OS possible. I can also prove that there is no efficiently or productively. It has nothing to do with the install, again I can prove this....
  9. Is windows update destroying my computer ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is windows update destroying my computer ?: Okay recently i've installed the new windows update Just after rebooting it started being very slow and crashing very easily. It happened to me before when I get from windows 8 to 10 but it wasn't that bad like blue screen of death once a month. And 3 day after installing it...
  10. Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer: After not updating for a long time- continuously turning off automatic updates, etc- my computer woke itself up from sleep mode and forced an update out of the blue. After this update, my computer can't stay on for more than 5 minutes without getting the blue screen saying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer cannot load windows update 1803

2. windows 10 1803 update issue HDD cannot be accessed anymore

3. windows10 1803 dosnt load my network drivers