Windows 10: Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing

Discus and support Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows 10, after update to 1809 startup settings is missing Microsoft continues to document the possibility of accessing them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JL_, Oct 19, 2018.

1. JL_
    JL_ Win User

Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 19, 2018
  4. WillBthr Win User

Windows 1809 Started the install on Surface Pro 4 but it stopped and the update screen closed by itself.

It started the download of 1809 and I walked away. Came back twenty minutes later and the update page was no longer open. Tried update again and it said it's updated.

It didn't complete the update or state the RESTART NOW.

Update history lists 1809 and states RESTART REQUIRED but since it didn't complete the install restarting does nothing.

So it thinks it's installed the 1809 update but it hasn't. It won't download 1809 again.

ABOUT say's it is 1803.

Suggestions?

WillBthr, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 (update 1809) startup settings missing - Similar Threads - update 1809 startup

2. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates: We have classrooms running Windows 10 1809 LTSC that we don't want updating except during specified maintenance windows, and have them going through a WSUS rather than directly from Microsoft. The WSUS is set to only pull OS updates categorized as Critical or Security....
  3. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 1809 LTSC Prompting Users for Missing Updates: We have classrooms running Windows 10 1809 LTSC that we don't want updating except during specified maintenance windows, and have them going through a WSUS rather than directly from Microsoft. The WSUS is set to only pull OS updates categorized as Critical or Security....
  4. Server Manager set up is missing for Windows 10 Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server Manager set up is missing for Windows 10 Version 1809: I've tried to add the roles & features in the given Windows 10 version 1809 laptop. I tried to do that in 2 ways. A I thought to install Server Manager first and then from there I can add roles & features. But, I found version 1803 and other versions on Microsoft website...
  5. Startup settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup settings are missing.: I was trying to install a driver for Wii remotes using this guide. I went to where it said startup settings would be but it's not there. I can grab a picture in a bit if anybody in comments needs, but the button is missing. Does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by...
  6. Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing: Hi, I am stuck in a startup repair loop and cannot boot into safe mode as there is no startup settings tile from the advanced options. I tried to use command prompt to boot into safe mode (the command I used started with bcdedit) but that didn't work either...I have also...
  7. Windows 10 update settings and 1809 update size

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update settings and 1809 update size: My Windows 10 'Choose when updates are installed' settings are: Semi-Annual Channel Feature Update Deferred: 365 days My version is Windows 10 Pro 1803 OS Build No. 17134.648 Do I really need to upgrade to 1809 or will it automatically come through with my settings? I...
  8. Windows 10 1809 store is missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 1809 store is missing.: Hello, I'm not very happy of my problem. So, I was on Windows 7 before I got my PC on Windows 7 a few months after finally upgraded it to Windows 10 1809, and I see the Windows store missing. I tried multiple things: The thousands of powershell "get -appx"(...) commands,...
  9. Windows 10 update to 1809 broke VPN settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update to 1809 broke VPN settings: Since the update to Windows 10 1809: The only existing VPN connection disappeared from Settings > Network & Internet > VPN I have created a new connection. When clicking onto the Save button, control is not returned to Settings > Network & Internet > VPN. The the dialog...
  10. Windows 10 Update 1809 (October Update) Settings not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Update 1809 (October Update) Settings not opening: Hi community! Yesterday, I'm updated my Windows to 1809 version. After update, everything works fine, except setting. I mean, it's turning on, but closes. When I right click on desktop and click to change screen resolution, i got this error: ms-settings:display. Any solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 advanced startup

2. missing display option windows 10 1809