Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alimaggs, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Alimaggs Win User

Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help.

My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017.

I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity.

I tried all the usual things. I ended up disabling Timeline on both machines, and also using the option to "Clear History" from the Timeline page in Settings. I rebooted the machines, and turned Timeline back on. I restarted again.

Both machines are now showing Timeline properly in Task View, but my activity is not syncing between devices.

Likewise, Cloud Clipboard doesn't sync either.

I have all the settings enabled, and I'm signed into the same account on both machines too.

Likewise, just realised my favourites and Reading Lists in Edge aren't syncing either... All sync options are on.

Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't... 6944916f-b419-4f3f-a4b9-ddad3eca7622?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't... a6a5e593-f20e-4512-9e72-c4acf231ac2e?upload=true.png Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't... 580b0ea6-c52a-4118-8b3e-5e1ad09137d3?upload=true.png

:)

Alimaggs, Oct 5, 2018

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Oct 5, 2018
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 10 update doesn't work

Is this the only Windows 10 device u have that fails to update?

puma99dk|, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

1. Windows 10 Update 1809 - Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't... - Similar Threads - Update 1809 Syncing

2. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  3. Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not seeing sync/cloud icon in Windows clipboard: I am trying to use Windows clipboard across two windows PCs.I have logged in with same MS account on both devices.The clip board history is ON, and Sync across your devices option is also ON, on both devices.The automatic sync doesn't seem to work, and when I choose manual...
  4. Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.: I have windows 11 in my laptop and a android with swiftkeyboard beta app. Now i turned on clipboard sync and if i copy a text from android device it gets copied to the laptop but when i copy from the laptop it doesnt copy to android. is this a bug or it only works one-way?...
  5. Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.

Clipboard sync works doesn't work the other way.: I have windows 11 in my laptop and a android with swiftkeyboard beta app. Now i turned on clipboard sync and if i copy a text from android device it gets copied to the laptop but when i copy from the laptop it doesnt copy to android. is this a bug or it only works one-way?...
  6. Clipboard sync not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync not working: Under Settings, System, Clipboard, Sync across devices, there is a Sign in hyperlink, but I'm already signed in. I should see "Automatically sync text that I copy" and "Never automatically sync text that I copy." Why are these options missing and why is it displaying "Sign...
  7. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...
  8. Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing of Timeline no longer working and Cloud Clipboard doesn't...: Hi, hoping I may be able to get some help. My two PCs updated yesterday to 1809. One is an HP all-in-one, the other a Surface Pro 2017. I realised that the Timeline functionality had broken, entirely, on both machines. Neither machine was recording my Timeline activity. I...
  9. How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?: I have my iPhone linked to my desktop Win10 computer, and have noticed that the Cloud Clipboard should work on my phone. I'm sure it is obvious, but can someone tell me how to see the clipboard on my iPhone? 119091
  10. Timeline doesn't work on windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline doesn't work on windows 10 1803: After updating windows, I tried new timeline feature. It worked for about 2 days. This is a feature of the new Windows features. They work for a couple of days, and then they stop working. Just like Edge! Three computers here: Edge worked for a few days, and then it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 timeline not working

2. windows 10 1809 feature update timeline

3. windows 10 timeline blank

4. windows 10 timeline not syncing,
  5. windows 1809 settings sync not working,
  6. how to see cloud clipboard windows 10,
  7. clear windows timeline 1809,
  8. windows 10 1809 updates timeline,
  9. windows 1809 timeline ,
  10. windows 10 timeline not working 1809,
  11. windows 10 1809 timeline clear history,