Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're...

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried every recommended step to work around this error prompt. Is there seriously no specific way to find out what is going on in order to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kamenpb, Dec 22, 2019.

1. kamenpb Win User

Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're...

I've tried every recommended step to work around this error prompt. Is there seriously no specific way to find out what is going on in order to resolve the issue?

I cannot update Adobe Premiere without updating Windows. Therefore cannot complete work...and cannot get paid. SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ON HOW TO FIX THIS.

THANK YOU

:)

kamenpb, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Ozpeg Win User

Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.

I am trying to update my laptop to Windows 10 1903 but keep seeing the error "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install."

How do I find out which driver is affecting the Windows10 update, so I can uninstall it

Ozpeg, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're... - Similar Threads - Update 1903 current

2. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  3. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  4. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  5. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: Hello,I am currently trying to update my computer from 2019-04 Cumulative Update 1709. I have tried the software distribution trick but I've had no luck. If anyone can help that would be amazing...
  6. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/99d6ba0d-5a43-4a4e-8fcb-b20d2acab413
  7. Update error - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...

Update error - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...: This has been going on for several days, and my computer is running very slowly. How do I correct the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-error-a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be/a9fbc3ce-ecb6-4e1c-b679-d44f2c2eaba7
  8. Windows 10 update error - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're...

Windows 10 update error - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're...: Hello, I am currently running build 1709 on a desktop and I am trying to upgrade to 1909 to be able to download the xbox app. However, I have been coming into this error for months. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...
  9. Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're...

Windows 10 Update 1903 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're...: I am trying to update my laptop to Windows 10 1903 but keep seeing the error "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install." How do I find out which driver is affecting the Windows10 update, so I can...
  10. WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...

WINDOWS 10 - A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to...: Hi guys, I've been having this issue since forever and no updates can go through at all. I've been trying to find solutions but to no avail. I did almost everything i could with the internet's help. Can you guys recommend anything? I cant even Reset my pc because its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a current driver on your pc may be better

2. a current driver on your pc may be better than the driver were trying to install. well keep trying to install.

3. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver were trying to install

4. windows 10 a current driver on your pc may be better