Windows 10: Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus

Discus and support Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello My PC (HP laptop) runs Win 10 1803 and I am notified to update to 1903. After the update attempt I got a Failure message AVG antivirus needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jean brucy, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus

Hello

My PC (HP laptop) runs Win 10 1803 and I am notified to update to 1903. After the update attempt I got a Failure message AVG antivirus needs update or uninstalling. I tried to update to the last version; Rebooted, Update attempt failed.

Then I removed / uninstalled all AVAST components. Rebooted, Update attempt failed.

Then I used AVASTCLEAR to improve the cleanup, then rebooted tried again NOK.

I checked Windows task manager to see if any AVAST component was still running. I found nothing

I called Avast support. They remotely inspected my computer during one hour and avise me to run "https://aka.ms/wudiag".
    I did all was OK but, then rebooted tried update which gate me an error "0xc1900130.
    What can I do please?

Jean Brucy

:)

jean brucy, Aug 20, 2019

2. Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

I want to Update to Windows 10 version 1903.

AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

AVG suggest to install back its program to enable the Windows Update.

AVG Antivirus compatibility with Windows 10 system u... | AVG Support

Is any solution available, without installing back AVG Antivirus?

Joe.Shammah, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Pauken Win User
    Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

I too have tried all of the steps; uninstalled AVG; run AVG Clear; run CCleaner over the registry; run AppRPS. all to no avail.

Am I right that there is no point in running AppRPS without initially installing SQL? I get results similar to those uploaded below by ronaldkessel and none of the folder numbers do anything as they appear to have null instances. I therefore get no feedback
    on what files to delete and can't progress to install Win10 1903.

Pauken, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus

Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

Sorry to hear that you are still having problems Ronald, Have you tried DaveM121 suggestion on his post, second thread down, second suggestion about unblocking update once you have removed the AVG with the Remover Tool I suggested?...

You may also like to check out AVG's Support site here:
    AVG Support

I Hope This Helps

If My Reply Answered Your Question, Please Mark It Answered. Thank-You

Leprechaun J, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus

1. Windows 10 update 1903- All tries rejected because of AVG antivirus - Similar Threads - update 1903 tries

2. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  3. Removing antivirus such as AVG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing antivirus such as AVG: How do you remove AVG antivirusand stop their annoying pop-up ads? There was a tempting free trial offer to try AVG antivirus; only one of dozens on the market available to download. I was unsatisfied generally and now need to uninstall and remove it completely, mainly...
  4. windows update 1903 avg probleem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update 1903 avg probleem: hallo, Ik heb geprobeerd om de update 1903 te installeren maar ik krijg een foutmelding (Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with windows 10) ik heb de laatste update's gedaan en ik heb zelf een abonnement lopen bij avg dus ik weet nie hoe ik verder moet ,...
  5. Win 10 Sep 19 Update failed because of AVG Antivirus

Win 10 Sep 19 Update failed because of AVG Antivirus: Windows 10 update failed because it says I must uninstall AVG Antivirus. I’ve never had AVG on this pc! I’ve tried using removal programs from (avgclear.exe and avg_remover.exe) from AVG, but I still get the same message. Help!...
  6. updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus

updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus: i am having problems updating my windows 10 because AVG Antivirus isn't cmpatible with windows 10 - how do i locate the antivirus because as far as I know, i don't have avg on my computer and its not showing upo on my apps or my programs...
  7. AVG antivirus

AVG antivirus: How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-antivirus/56a2cde5-8281-44d6-8b52-59b691cb882d"
  8. Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.: I want to Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update. AVG suggest to install back its program to enable the Windows Update....
  9. Windows 10 Update 1903 won't install because it says AVG 2015 must be updated or...

Windows 10 Update 1903 won't install because it says AVG 2015 must be updated or...: I haven't used the AVG app for a long time. So I had no objection to uninstalling it. I tried using the updater's "uninstall" button. Nothing happened. Repeatedly. So I tried uninstalling it from "Settings". Again. Nothing happened...repeatedly. So I went online and...
  10. Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus

Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus: Hello Forum, I would like to share with you about AVG antivirus which is installed on my pc. When I turn on my pc, first thing is to update the virus definitions in avg, make some scan, then start doing whatever. Last week while reading something in the internet, suddenly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows update says I must uninstall AVG. This PC uses Avast Not AVG

2. updated avast still no install windows 10 1903

3. windows wont update because of avg antivirus

4. installazione windows 10 1903 avg antivirus,
  5. windows 1903 wont intall avast,
  6. windows wants me to upgrade avg app but it is not there,
  7. windows 10 1903 update blocked by AVG