Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 Update 1903 but it does not install. It stops at 35% and asks to uninstall the AVG antivirus software which I do not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S.M.Shindore, M.D., Aug 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

I downloaded Windows 10 Update 1903 but it does not install.

It stops at 35% and asks to uninstall the AVG antivirus software which

I do not even have in my computer. I ran the Update troubleshooter

a couple of times with no success.

Advice will be greatly appreciated.

Shree

:)

S.M.Shindore, M.D., Aug 11, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 11, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my... - Similar Threads - Update 1903 does

2. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  3. Can't install an Update, Windows asks to uninstall a program I don't have installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install an Update, Windows asks to uninstall a program I don't have installed: Hello, recently an Update showed up and I quickly tried to install it. But Windows tells me to uninstall VirtualBox, a program I don't have installed on my computer[ATTACH] [ATTACH] How can I proceed with the update? thanks, best regards...
  4. Windows update is asking me to manually uninstall an app/programme which I uninstalled a...

Windows update is asking me to manually uninstall an app/programme which I uninstalled a...: I'm trying to update windows but it's asking me to uninstall Avast which I believed I took off my system some time ago. It doesn't show up anywhere on my PC. How can I bypass this or remove the remnants of Avast? [ATTACH]...
  5. Uninstall Windows 10 1903 update

Uninstall Windows 10 1903 update: The Windows 10 update was installed on my PC last night. I want to get rid of that. My second monitor does not work, Outlook does not open and other Office products load unacceptably slowly and respond to the mouse and keystrokes very slowly. How can I get rid of this...
  6. windows update 1903 avg probleem

windows update 1903 avg probleem: hallo, Ik heb geprobeerd om de update 1903 te installeren maar ik krijg een foutmelding (Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with windows 10) ik heb de laatste update's gedaan en ik heb zelf een abonnement lopen bij avg dus ik weet nie hoe ik verder moet ,...
  7. Uninstall Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall Windows 10 1903 update: The Windows 10 update was installed on my PC last night--I thought I had forestalled its installation. I want to get rid of it. My second monitor doesn't work, Outlook won't open, and other Office products both load unacceptably slowly and respond to mouse and keystrokes very...
  8. Do I have to install the Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903?

Do I have to install the Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903?: That Update is sitting in my Update area. saying. The next Version of Windows 10 is available with new features and security improvements. When you are ready for the Update, select "Download and Install". Well I am one month from age 79, and don't even want to attempt to...
  9. Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.: I want to Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update. AVG suggest to install back its program to enable the Windows Update....
  10. Windows 10 update asking for an account which I do not have

Windows 10 update asking for an account which I do not have: hello, last night I installed an update after previously purring off on windoes updates fir a few months. Howver after the reser this morning i was met with a screen in which it asks for a username and password. Prior to installing this update login would only require my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avg uninstall this app because its not compatible with windows 10

2. what drivers to I need to uninstall to get Windows 10 1903 to load

3. windows 10 version 1903 will not install

4. windows update 1903 does not install,
  5. why do i have to uninstall avg for the new windows 10,
  6. windows 10 upgrade avg removal,
  7. QUICKTIME FOR WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1903,
  8. microsoft keeps saying uninstall avg but i have,
  9. CAN NOT UPDATE WINDOWS 10 BECAUSE OF UNINSTALLED AVG,
  10. 1903 avg manually uninstall bug,
  11. avg uninstalled but windows 10 upadte keep telling to uninstall it,
  12. microsoft wants me to uninstall avg but its not there,
  13. avg antivirus uninstall the app now because it isnt compatible,
  14. avg antivrus uninstall this app now because it isnt compatible with windows 10,
  15. dont have avg windows wont update