Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 Update 1903 but it does not install. It stops at 35% and asks to uninstall the AVG antivirus software which I do not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S.M.Shindore, M.D., Aug 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

I downloaded Windows 10 Update 1903 but it does not install.

It stops at 35% and asks to uninstall the AVG antivirus software which

I do not even have in my computer. I ran the Update troubleshooter

a couple of times with no success.

Advice will be greatly appreciated.

Shree

:)

S.M.Shindore, M.D., Aug 11, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 11, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my...

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 does not install. Asking to uninstall AVG which I do not have in my... - Similar Threads - Update 1903 does

2. Do I have to install the Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to install the Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903?: That Update is sitting in my Update area. saying. The next Version of Windows 10 is available with new features and security improvements. When you are ready for the Update, select "Download and Install". Well I am one month from age 79, and don't even want to attempt to...
  3. Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.: I want to Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update. AVG suggest to install back its program to enable the Windows Update....
  4. Windows 10 update asking for an account which I do not have

Windows 10 update asking for an account which I do not have: hello, last night I installed an update after previously purring off on windoes updates fir a few months. Howver after the reser this morning i was met with a screen in which it asks for a username and password. Prior to installing this update login would only require my...
  5. Microsoft keep asking for a update for a account on computer which I don't have.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft keep asking for a update for a account on computer which I don't have.: I keep getting emails asking me to update details for a Virginmedia account that has been closed for 2 years and there are no details of this account on my computers. I have lost track of the number of times I have contacted Microsoft without getting a sensible reply.Somebody...
  6. my avg keeps asking me for password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my avg keeps asking me for password: i can not uninstall my avg as it keeps asking me for a password which i have no idea what it is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/my-avg-keeps-asking-me-for-password/5911ea35-7b64-4687-82fc-465f54d233f4
  7. new windows 10 update, which I wasn't asked for.

new windows 10 update, which I wasn't asked for.: To whomever, Ok, my computer updated to a "new windows 10", without asking me, and now nothing works, and the solution is that I should have known, and should do all that work, of which I don't understand because I don't work with them, and YOU PEOPLE FEEL...
  8. Uninstalling AVG Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling AVG Free: This is causing big headache, as what ever I try I am meeting with error oxC0070643. Has anyone had a similar experience, and hoe did they solve it, please? I know I can go to their support, but before that I'd like to hear what others did. Sometimes it can be less tortuous....
  9. I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an update, which I do not want to install. How can I hide it?: I am using Windows 10 and I have Office 2007 installed. The later obviously is the reason why Microsoft wants me to install "Office Live add-in 1.5". I already saw that update when I still was using Windows 8.1 and I hid it. I do not want to use this add-in. However,...
  10. Which drivers do I install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which drivers do I install?: Hi! I'm just very confused about which drivers I need to install - the ones from my motherboard's manufacturer's website, or the ones from Intel? For example, I have the GA-H81M-DS2V motherboard and the Intel Management Engine driver on Gigabyte's website is 11.0.0.1158....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updating windows 10 uninstalling avg not installed

2. AVG not installed but avg is blocking the update 1903

3. windows 10 version 1903uninstall avg

4. mcafee version for windows 10 1903,
  5. avg not compatible with windows 10 upgrade 1903?,
  6. trying to update wants me to uninstall avg which i dont have windows 10,
  7. windows 10 will not update because need to uninstall avg