Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1903 No longer able to upload files on any browser. Pages bogged down.

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1903 No longer able to upload files on any browser. Pages bogged down. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing the latest updates, this computer is no longer able to upload files to websites or emails on any browser: Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PHOENIXHIELO, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 No longer able to upload files on any browser. Pages bogged down.

After installing the latest updates, this computer is no longer able to upload files to websites or emails on any browser: Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.

I've tried updating and enabling Flash player. All browsers (minus Edge) have been uninstalled and reinstalled and updated with add-ons removed. Avast and Malwarebytes do not detect any viruses. I suspect a setting somewhere was meddled with in the update.

Windows 10, version 1903 [Suspected faulty update]
    Installed on 8/22/2019
    KB4512941
    Installed on 9/1/2019
    KB4511555
    Installed 8/31/2019
    KB4506991
    Installed 8/24/2019
    KB4503308
    Installed 8/24/2019

For reference, my PC is a MSI Dragon Army with the following stats:
    Intel Core i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60Hz
    Ram 16gb
    64-bit OS, x64-based processor

I do not have the luxury of reverting back to a previous state, as I was pressured by the system to discard the old back up in the interest of low disk space and only noticed my inability to upload files in the last couple of days when trying to upload pics to FB. I also might not be able to do a clean reinstall as there are some programs on the C drive that can't be re-obtained as a graduate (can get a license as a student and keep forever but never get again for free). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is a strong machine useful for my field and wasn't abused or exposed to risky programs or files.

:)

PHOENIXHIELO, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Sep 1, 2019
  4. psyko12 Win User

Windows 10 Update 1903 No longer able to upload files on any browser. Pages bogged down.

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1903 No longer able to upload files on any browser. Pages bogged down.

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 No longer able to upload files on any browser. Pages bogged down. - Similar Threads - Update 1903 longer

2. Computer bogs down after login to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer bogs down after login to windows: I recently bought a new msi katana laptop with windows 11. I’ve noticed a weird quirk when starting up the computer. When I shut down using the standard approach of clicking the windows button on the start menu and select the power icon followed by shutdown or restart, the...
  3. Computer bogs down after login to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer bogs down after login to windows: I recently bought a new msi katana laptop with windows 11. I’ve noticed a weird quirk when starting up the computer. When I shut down using the standard approach of clicking the windows button on the start menu and select the power icon followed by shutdown or restart, the...
  4. Any browser wont upload anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any browser wont upload anything: Recently installed WIndows 10 Home . But when I tried uploading anything on any browser, nothing happens. Like when i click upload new file button from a site, nothing happens. Usually there is a box for file upload but nothing .....
  5. Windows 10 version 1903 and no longer able to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 version 1903 and no longer able to scan: after being forced to update windows 10 to version1903, my brother mfc-L8610cdw device will no longer scan. it will print only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-and-no-longer-able-to-scan/959d0905-25ea-4c3f-a1ab-6ed3fb709155
  6. After Windows Update 1903 -- Not Able to Save Files

After Windows Update 1903 -- Not Able to Save Files: Hello Windows 10 Update version 1903 users. I wanted to post a fix to an issue I had after I completed the Windows 10 version 1903 update. ISSUE: I was unable to save any files to my computer. It seemed anytime I tried to save a file, it would give an error that...
  7. Random bogging down leading to system freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Random bogging down leading to system freezing: Ever since I upgraded to the October update some days ago, I've been having system slow downs leading to it freezing. I would need to hard reset and sometimes it happens a few minutes into the reset. I've tried updating my graphics driver to no avail. I saw these in the...
  8. Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser

Can not attach/upload any file using Windows 10 to any web page using any browser: I can not attach any documents or files to my gmail, hotmail, outlook programs using any browser Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, I can also not upload documents to my school turn in website either unless I drag the file. When I go to browse to locate the file I wish to...
  9. Not able to upload file from device in windows 10

Not able to upload file from device in windows 10: Hi Team, I am not able to upload any thing on internet. When I am clicking on "Upload" button not getting any pop up. Please help me with solution. Regards, Neha * Moved from IE10/other...
  10. ASUS Windows 10 starting to bog down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS Windows 10 starting to bog down: I've had my ASUS model Q524U since Sept 19. I've been pleased with it. WIth all the extra space, it could update without me knowing, unlike my earlier model that did not have 16GBs and 2TB HDD. Well, all of a sudden, too many times, when I turn it on and it is up and running,...