Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings everyone, Last weekend I installed the newest big Windows 10 update 1903 and just like last time I updated my Windows 10 I again have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dailen Hertog, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

Greetings everyone,

Last weekend I installed the newest big Windows 10 update 1903 and just like last time I updated my Windows 10 I again have problems with my sound drivers. Luckily the previous time I got it fixed by reinstalling the drivers via uninstalling them, rebooting my PC and updating them again. But this time this doesn't seem to help.

With the newest Windows 10 Update and the newest drivers, whenever I lower the volume in an application, like in the YouTube Player in Chrome, the volume eventually picks up again to the max volume, even though the bar shows its lowered. This also happens in some of my games, where lowering the volume ingame doesn't have any effect. I already checked all the windows sound settings, configuration panel sound settings, sound devices and sound drivers. As said before, reinstalling the drivers doesn't seem to help. But when I reverted my general sound driver back to an older version, the problem was gone!

My current general sound driver is the "Realtek High Definition Audio" version 6.0.1.8581 released on 27-nov-18. When I revert this one back to version 6.0.1.7535 released on 16-jun-15, the problem is gone. When I get back to the newest version, the problem is back. This is my PC https://support.hp.com/nl-nl/produc...40951?jumpid=reg_r1002_nlnl_s-001_title_r0001 and has BeatsAudio in it. I think there is some kind of compatibility problems with the newest Windows 10 update and my current sound drivers.

With this post I would like to know if anyone else has this problem as well and if Microsoft is working on a fix for this. Or that it is just my PC and if there is a fix for it.

:)

Dailen Hertog, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 25, 2019
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem :)

JoeBoyka, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

1. Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem - Similar Threads - Update 1903 Realtek

2. Realtek driver/sound card problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek driver/sound card problems: Recently my headphones wouldnt connect to my computer, I've updated all my drivers from their site and my motherboard drivers, I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them, I've tried many things but nothing would change. My computer is a Windows 10 Home and an ASUS H310...
  3. Sound issues in with Realtek drivers on windows 10.

Sound issues in with Realtek drivers on windows 10.: 3-4 days ago I actualized my windows version and since then I have been having sound issues. Since turning my PC on yesterday I have had no sound at all. Let me go over the current situation: -I am using headphones, not speakers. -I have Gigabyte B450 M motherboard and...
  4. Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Update Windows 10 1903 Because Of Realtek Driver: Hi! I've been trying to update my windows 10 for a while since its reached end of service and I can no longer stream with audio to my friends on discord It goes almost completely through the process and then says I need to fix the Realtek Bluetooth Driver. However, it...
  5. Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update

Can't update realtek bluetooth driver for 1903 windows 10 update: So I got the message yesterday saying I couldn't update my computer to Windows 1903 due to an outdated Realtek Bluetooth driver. I followed the steps up till the point where I select update drivers in the dropdown menu. It gave me the message "Windows has determined that you...
  6. update 1903 sound problem

update 1903 sound problem: I have just updated to 1903, and have lost all sound. I have a Creative Audigy2 ZS Pro, yes, I know it's old, but it was working perfectly on build 1809. After this 1903 update, no sound, so I went back to 1809, and hey presto, I got my sound back. I then tried the very...
  7. Windows 10 Realtek Drivers Sounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Realtek Drivers Sounds: Greg, Hello again. I'm sorry to bugg you about the issues i'm confronting on my new computer with Realtek Drivers for the sounds that for the speakers i have, i am just not too content with the performance. Since it's not 30 days old (computer) i was thinking i might try to...
  8. Realtek Sound Drivers

Realtek Sound Drivers: Hello all, I recently built a new pc and I know that everything is compatible, etc. but my sound recently stopped working. My Realtek Sound Driver is getting a (Code 10) The request is not supported even after I've tried every solution in every forum that I can come by....
  9. Realtek driver problems with Windows 10

Realtek driver problems with Windows 10: Hey before i mention my problem i explain my situation: 2 user accounts on a windows 10 machine on user1 sound works fine and just from time to time the setting for spotify gets reset on boot (its set to 30% and jumps to 100% from time to time.) on user2 on the other hand...
  10. REALTEK Sound Driver

REALTEK Sound Driver: Hi guys I got WINDOWS 10 x64 , I was wondering , how is it possible to find out what the MYSTERY -DB Settings of each of the knobs are ? It tells us the BANDS but the -DB's ? Any help ? Thanks 94054

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 no 5.1

2. hdxrt4 win64

3. No 5.1 windows 10 build 1903

4. realtek audio driver windows 10 1903,
  5. Windows 10 1903 nahimic realtek,
  6. windows 1903 realtek,
  7. realtek 1903,
  8. computer cant find speakers after windows 1903 reinstall,
  9. realtek audio driver windows 1903 driver,
  10. realtek audio drivers windows 10 1903,
  11. realtek audio driver win 10 1903,