Windows 10: Windows 10 update 1903 - Toshiba Satellite s55t blank screen

Discus and support Windows 10 update 1903 - Toshiba Satellite s55t blank screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After upgrading to 1903, I am able to login and the desktop appears, but several seconds the display goes blank with no mouse cursor. I can add a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve6519, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Steve6519 Win User

Windows 10 update 1903 - Toshiba Satellite s55t blank screen

After upgrading to 1903, I am able to login and the desktop appears, but several seconds the display goes blank with no mouse cursor. I can add a monitor over HDMI, but it only works set to "second display only". Any selection involving the main display causes all displays to go blank. A rollback to 1803 solves the problem. I tried going to Intel's site and downloading the Intel Graphics 4600 driver, but it say my hardware is incompatible. Windows report the display adapter as the 4600. I have the latest BIOS for the computer, version 5.10.

Any ideas on how to repair 1903 to normal operation? Since 1803 works OK, it must be something that changed in 1903. There have been no other software changes of any kind other than the upgrade.

:)

Steve6519, Sep 1, 2019

2. The touch screen on my Toshiba Satellite S55T running Windows 10 became erratic. Stops working and then works without any pattern.

*Original Title: Touch screen stop and restarts

The touch screen on my toshiba Satellite S55T running W10 became erratic. Stops working and then works without any pattern. Any suggestions

SavvasPapazoglou, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Toshiba aterllite S55t touch pad is not working

Toshiba satellite S55t touch pad is not working

TimothyHong, Sep 1, 2019
  4. joey48801 Win User

Toshiba Satellite Touch Screen Stopped Working

My Toshiba Satellite S55t-B5273NR laptop touch screen stopped working a while ago, I think after the Windows 8.1 update. I feel like I have tried everything to fix it, but nothing has worked so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

joey48801, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update 1903 - Toshiba Satellite s55t blank screen - Similar Threads - update 1903 Toshiba

2. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  3. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  4. toshiba s55t-b5335

toshiba s55t-b5335: the touch screen has stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-s55t-b5335/3fd6b4bc-3c67-45e6-a913-88519b6e1cbb
  5. Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop

Drivers for my Toshiba S55t laptop: I have two issues: Touchscreen doesn't work. I checked in device manager and had a ghost device of HID-compliant touch screen. I deleted it but have not seen anything online that guides me on how to get it back or reconnect. I've done all the "scan for hardware changes" and...
  6. Toshiba satellite black screen

Toshiba satellite black screen: Toshiba stuck at "Leading Innovation" screen. After starting a system reset, I came back to a message saying "error: System reset unsucessful" or something similar to that. Now when it tries to boot it just puts up the product screen, goes black, then brings up the screen...
  7. toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates

toshiba satellite S55t-C5222 will not boot up after windows 10 updates: User tried to install latest version of PhotoShop but was told by support to run Windows/System updates & did. After 2 1/2 to 3 hours of updates (machine had not been used for a number of months) system will no longer boot up. Any idea what I can do to help him? Recovery...
  8. toshiba satellite l75 windows 10 black screen

toshiba satellite l75 windows 10 black screen: Hello, Ill try to be brief Looking how to make a Windows 10 rescue USB for my Toshiba laptop. When I start the laptop I get: Toshiba logo With the spinning circular balls Then... It goes to :automatic Repair: words....but doesn't go to the Repair tool Then goes to...
  9. Toshiba satellite windows 10

Toshiba satellite windows 10: f9 & f10 don't control sound up and down since small crash HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-windows-10/991b5441-2cfe-4b00-88b6-5bd837be5119
  10. Toshiba satellite overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Problem update windows 10 1903 toshiba Satellite laptop