Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to update my computer first of all from 1803 to 1809 and now 1909 since May 2019 and it won't work for either. Microsoft have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daphne_867, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer

I have been trying to update my computer first of all from 1803 to 1809 and now 1909 since May 2019 and it won't work for either. Microsoft have tried every possible method and they say only a clean install can now be tried. Why should I have to go to all this bother trying to back up all my data and printing out all my e-mails as they will be lost? I don't want the features these updates offer anyway but I can't seem to turn them off. Microsoft rung me over 30 times so it has been a waste of manpower resources too.

One of the problems is that my computer won't restart and so every time it tries during the updates I have to power off and on again. This I have to do twice and it continues with the installation but then stops at 87% every time. This time when I power off it goes back to the previous version. The error code is always the same -it is during the 'Migrate data' phase.

If anyone can offer any suggestions I would be grateful. Also, if restart doesn't work, will a clean install work?

:)

Daphne_867, Dec 31, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer

1. Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer - Similar Threads - Update 1909 doesn't

2. My windows update doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows update doesn't work.: It says pending restart but when i restard it says update failed reverting back changes.I tried alot of solutions like searching for corrupted files, resetting windows update,troubleshooting etc. the error code i get is 0x80242016...
  3. My windows update doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows update doesn't work.: It says pending restart but when i restard it says update failed reverting back changes.I tried alot of solutions like searching for corrupted files, resetting windows update,troubleshooting etc. the error code i get is 0x80242016...
  4. My windows update doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 version 1909 updates not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 version 1909 updates not working.: So, I am currently running Windows 10 version 1909. I want to update to version 21H2, but when I tried, it downloaded just fine, but when installing, it went up to 20% and failed and reverted back. I've tried this multiple times, but it always happens. I get a different error...
  6. Windows 10 version 1909 updates not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 version 1909 updates not working.: So, I am currently running Windows 10 version 1909. I want to update to version 21H2, but when I tried, it downloaded just fine, but when installing, it went up to 20% and failed and reverted back. I've tried this multiple times, but it always happens. I get a different error...
  7. Windows 10 version 1909 updates not working.

8. Update from 1909 doesn't work

Update from 1909 doesn't work: I have struggled for a long time trying to update my 1909 to 20H2. I was getting the infamous The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation 09xC1900101 - 0x20017 error coderegardless of the update method applied from Settings, Using update...
  9. Windows 10 Updates 1903 & 1909 Broke my Computer again!

Windows 10 Updates 1903 & 1909 Broke my Computer again!: My main computer that I use for my business, designing 3D models, has been acting up due to updates since last year, now as of April 1st 2020, I have spent several days trying to fix issues updates have been causing with no luck. At this point my computer is completely...
  10. 1909 Update not working.

1909 Update not working.: The problem is that I login like always but after logging in I get a black screen and it goes right back to the lock screen, it does this everytime I log in even after restarting. I already uninstalled and reinstalled it 2 times....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 now laptop only works plugged in

2. update windows to 1909 doesnt work

3. laptop doesnt reboot when installing windows 10 1909