Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 1909 Menyebabkan banyak BSOD.

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 1909 Menyebabkan banyak BSOD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hallo. Maaf jika aku menggunakan Bahasa Indonesia karena aku tidak terlalu pandai bethahasa inggris. Aku menginstall Windows 10 dengan update 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArifHidayatulloh, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update 1909 Menyebabkan banyak BSOD.

Hallo.

Maaf jika aku menggunakan Bahasa Indonesia karena aku tidak terlalu pandai bethahasa inggris.

Aku menginstall Windows 10 dengan update 1903 dengan basis sistem 64 bit dan telah menggunakan versi update ini cukup lama tapi semenjak Windows 10 update otomatis ke versi 1909 mulai terjadi masalah. Awalnya cukup bagus sampai OS mulai muncul banyak BSOD. Mulai dari PAGE NOT FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, SYSYEM SERVICE EXCEPTION dengan variasi file sistem gagal nvddmkm.sys, win32kbass.sys,win32kfull.sys dan ini terus berulang-ulang.

Setelah itu aku mencoba memperbaiki dengan metode yang kudapat di internet dan variasi jawaban dari answer microsoft seperti update windows, update driver, cek error diskchkdsk, memory diagnostic, fitur sfc di powershell tapi tidak berhasi.

Apakah anda punya solusi terbaik?

Terimah Kasih.

:)

ArifHidayatulloh, Dec 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 22, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Update 1909 Menyebabkan banyak BSOD.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 1909 Menyebabkan banyak BSOD.

1. Windows 10 Update 1909 Menyebabkan banyak BSOD. - Similar Threads - Update 1909 Menyebabkan

2. Windows 10 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1909 update: ive restored my pc one too many times now trying to get the update to cooperate even chose the erase all files option its beginning to make me want to renounce MS and i prefer MS over apple android an yada yada as soon as it finishes resetting and begins installing...
  3. windows 10 update 1909

windows 10 update 1909: My PC is set to automatically receive and install Windows 10 updates--which occur on a regular basis. I saw a note on the web that a "major" update was released on May 27 build 2004 was now available. I ran settings-->updates and I was prompted to install 1909 released...
  4. Windows 10 update 1909

Windows 10 update 1909: I am thinking of updating my windows 10 to 1909 version from 1809 as it shows that my current version is near end of service. But as far as I know a lot of people had the issue of update getting stuck at 48% while rebooting. And I tried to install 2004 version and got...
  5. BSOD Frequent on windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Frequent on windows 10 1909: can anyone help, my laptop got randomly frequent BSOD somtimes it disturb when i have work with my laptop here my dump file and MS info https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuIxZQc2Ty8JggXtX1BtTrgPH-sO?e=ha8VC8 btw, sorry if my english bad...
  6. BSOD after 1909 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 1909 Update: Guys, I have the strange error (maybe not strange at all) I am on on Windows 10 x64 v1903, Gigabyte X99-UD5 Wifi board and a Samsung EVO 850 250gb M2 OS Drive. After applying patch 1909 it BSODs with kmode exception not handled, page fault in non paged area, etc and then...
  7. Windows 10 update 1803 to 1903/1909 fails - BSOD

Windows 10 update 1803 to 1903/1909 fails - BSOD: I am trying to update Windows 10 but I get an error. I get a BSOD with the following stop code: Driver IRQL not less or equal. What failed: NDIS.sys. This is while trying to update from 1803 to 1909 or 1903, happens with that as well. I have tried unplugging all the...
  8. Windows 10 update 1803 to 1903/1909 fails - BSOD

Windows 10 update 1803 to 1903/1909 fails - BSOD: I am trying to update Windows 10 but I get an error. I get a BSOD with the following stop code: Driver IRQL not less or equal. What failed: NDIS.sys. This is while trying to update from 1803 to 1909 or 1903, happens with that as well. I have tried unplugging all the...
  9. Windows 10 1909 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 update: I wanted to install this update but it irked me because of how it installed. First of like everyone else I would think. I have my windows installed in a separate drive than from where I keep my games and programs. But when I install the update it places system files in my...
  10. BSOD freezes 0%. Windows 10 1909 (Involuntary update)

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD freezes 0%. Windows 10 1909 (Involuntary update): From a recent involuntary update to version 1909, I am getting more and more frequent random BSOD at 0% that freezes or does not progress as soon as it pops up forcing me to hard reboot. Before when I had 1903 with each update random BSOD became frequent. I have checked...