Windows 10: windows 10 update 2/27/2020 killed some video streaming

Discus and support windows 10 update 2/27/2020 killed some video streaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; www.go.cnn was working just fine until I restarted my computer this morning and now I can NOT stream anything on their site. The news ticker at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by frustrated_real_420, Feb 27, 2020.

1. windows 10 update 2/27/2020 killed some video streaming

www.go.cnn was working just fine until I restarted my computer this morning and now I can NOT stream anything on their site. The news ticker at the bottom doesn't even show up. I've cleared the cache several times, reset my internet several times, gone to my permissions on MOZILLA FIREFOX, went through the CNN trouble shooting even though MICROSOFT will only allow me to do part of CNN's troubleshooting,....

Why does MICROSOFT screw everything up when it updates????

:)

frustrated_real_420, Feb 27, 2020

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Video Streaming Problems On Windows 10

This solution did not help me. Any other suggestions?

JamesSandwisch Jr, Feb 27, 2020
  4. windows 10 update 2/27/2020 killed some video streaming

streaming video

Hi. I am running windows 10 and want to stream the video on my PC with my TV which are both on the same network.
    I had used Samsung smart view but even that has stopped since I updated to 10.
    I have tried to add the TV to my home group but that doesn`t work either.
    Any suggestions on the simplest way to stream from PC to TV.

thawkins53, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 update 2/27/2020 killed some video streaming

1. windows 10 update 2/27/2020 killed some video streaming - Similar Threads - update 2020 killed

2. Windows 10 update kills 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update kills 2 laptops: Ive tried, uninstall updates, refresh, restore point, nothingworks. Tried clean installwith usb. Changed BIOS. NOPE. Two completely useless laptops because of windows 10 update. Any ideas gtratefully accepted....
  3. June 2020 Win10 Update Killing Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    June 2020 Win10 Update Killing Audio: Hi. Ive updated Win10 with the June KB4560960 Windows update and associated Windows feature enablement update KB4517245, twice and both times it kills my audio. In Sound Settings, audio output is still picking up sounds but nothing's coming through my Sound Blaster ZxR...
  4. Blue screen after 27/4/2020 windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after 27/4/2020 windows update.: Hi! I received an optional windows update yesterday on 27th April 2020. After installing that update, I see the blue screen. According to the instructions, I need to go into safe mode but I'm unable to do so. Also, this has caused my hard drive to crash as seen in the BIOS....
  5. April 2020 update killed my Wifi and sound - Windows 10

April 2020 update killed my Wifi and sound - Windows 10: After updating in April 2020 about April 17 I lost my WiFi adapter and sound. In device manager it says "this device cannot start. Code 10". I updated drivers and that did not solve. I uninstalled the update, and I still have the exact same problem. Do I have to reinstall...
  6. Cumulative Updates - February 27, 2020 - Optional

Cumulative Updates - February 27, 2020 - Optional: February 27, 2020—KB4535996 OS Builds 18362.693 and 18363.693 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4535996/windows-10-update-kb4535996 Highlights Updates an issue that prevents the speech platform application from opening for several minutes in a high noise...
  7. Cumulative Updates - February 27, 2020

Cumulative Updates - February 27, 2020: February 27, 2020—KB4535996 OS Builds 18362.693 and 18363.693 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4535996/windows-10-update-kb4535996 Highlights Updates an issue that prevents the speech platform application from opening for several minutes in a high noise...
  8. Win10 Update 10/2/2020

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Update 10/2/2020: Hi, I did the update on our two PCs this morning. The first PCmain hold our data and the second PCcad accesses that data across the network. I can not get to Main from Cad any longer. It asks for a Network Login which I am unsure of. I can ping both ways between the PCs. Is...
  9. Problem with video streaming on some websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with video streaming on some websites: After Windows 10 update I have problem with video streaming sites such as Sony Crackle and Tubitv. I really hadn’t had any problems with them before. But now the videos won't play. I suppose it's blocking some ads on their sites. Can it be fixed?...
  10. Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Streaming is not working on some sites since the update.: I've used sonycrackle and tubitv a long time and never had issues with either but now the videos won't play since my PC updated. I'm guessing it's blocking some ads on their sites. Can this be corrected so I can watch videos once again? ***Moved from: Microsoft Education...