Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After upgrading numerous laptop to Windows 10 v2004, the cellular system has stopped working. I have updated drivers, fw, and reset the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christiaan de Jongh, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System

After upgrading numerous laptop to Windows 10 v2004, the cellular system has stopped working.

I have updated drivers, fw, and reset the network settings. I have tested the sim card in a mobile device and it works fine.

Please can someone assist.

Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System c6b41cfb-f475-4a41-b063-820d8bf1bd31?upload=true.png

:)

Christiaan de Jongh, Jul 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System

After upgrading numerous laptop to Windows 10 v2004, the cellular system has stopped working.

I have updated drivers, fw, and reset the network settings. I have tested the sim card in a mobile device and it works fine.

Please can someone assist.

Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System c6b41cfb-f475-4a41-b063-820d8bf1bd31?upload=true.png

Christiaan de Jongh, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System

OldNavyGuy, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System

1. Windows 10 Update 2004 - Broken Cellular System - Similar Threads - Update 2004 Broken

2. MY WINDOWS 10 UPDATE SYSTEM IS BROKEN.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY WINDOWS 10 UPDATE SYSTEM IS BROKEN.: I tried installing windows 10 security update build 19042.630 it will not install i tried to scan for viruses it said they were not any i am running windows 10 home and my pc has over 50 programs installed does that have to do with any thing...
  3. SMB broken after update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SMB broken after update to 2004: Hi everybody, after updating to Win10 2004 I can't access SMB shares anymore. When I try to connect I get the error "0x80004005" after it loads for a while. This seems to be a common problem due to the deprecation of SMB1. Still none of the suggestions I could find (from...
  4. Calculator is broken after update to 2004.

Calculator is broken after update to 2004.: I updated to Windows 10 2004, but after I did the calculator was broken in the start menu. If I type in the start menu "calculator" on the right side of the start menu where there are options such as open, but under open there are 4 options that all say...
  5. Broken WIFI after windows10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broken WIFI after windows10 2004 update: My realtek wifi adapter broke as soon as I installed Windows10 2004. I've done driver reset, rollback, update and even windows rolling back to version 1909 and fresh start but all of those didn't work. Hi Microsoft Team, do you have fix on this?...
  6. Miracast broken after updating to Build 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast broken after updating to Build 2004: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist with Windows 10. Miracast worked great on it until I upgraded to Windows Build 2004. Miracast still works with other Windows 10 devices so IT IS NOT the device. I have tried to remove the drivers in device manager, to shut off defender...
  7. Cellular networks broken after Windows 10 2004 upgrade

Cellular networks broken after Windows 10 2004 upgrade: [ATTACH] Using Lenovo x250 with n5321 gw cellular modem after windows 10 upgrade fails to connect I tried reinstall and upgrade the modem firmware from Lenovo website but same issue I tries Ubuntu Live USB and it connects so I know it is not a Network issue or a hardware...
  8. System become unstable with Windows 10 2004 update

System become unstable with Windows 10 2004 update: With terrible experience after loading of 2004 update 1. Winwod Live Mail does not work and need to add registry to fix. 2. Slow initial program loading of Window Media Player. 3. Slow initial program loading of Google Chrome, even reinstalling cannot fix. 4. Unstable...
  9. Windows 10 update 2004 locking up system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update 2004 locking up system: I have a very fast and reliable system and went from the last version of Windows 10 to 2004 today and it’s a disaster. The system is locking up after minutes of use ans no matter what I do. Outlook 2019 with the latest update only says “not responding” along with my poor...
  10. The 2004 update has completely broken my system

The 2004 update has completely broken my system: So I guess I made the mistake of updating Windows early, I get constant crashes and error messages. Along with a crash when I empty the recycle bin, file explorer not working half the time and system restore/ repair just not doing anything. And chkdsk errors out. Here's a...