Windows 10: Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's been going on like this for two days. All I'm getting is a blue screen when I turn on my PC and I've tried all of the tips and none of it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anthony_38, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work

It's been going on like this for two days. All I'm getting is a blue screen when I turn on my PC and I've tried all of the tips and none of it has worked.

:)

Anthony_38, Jun 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jun 16, 2020
  4. bobkn Win User

Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work

1. Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work - Similar Threads - update 2004 doesn't

2. Feature update 2004 not working for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update 2004 not working for Windows 10: Hello, the May 2020 Feature Update/Version 2004 update is not working for my device, although there may be an OS problem, my OS isWindows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, and when I go to Windows 10 Update Assistant, it says my Operating System can't install the Windows 10 Update....
  3. Windows Hello Sign In doesn't work after Windows 10 2004 version Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Sign In doesn't work after Windows 10 2004 version Update: Hi, I am using a Dell XPS 15 9560..... I recently updated the windows version to Windows 10 2004 version. Now the FINGERPRINT READER and FACE RECOGNITION have stopped working saying that "We can't find a fingerprint scanner/camera compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint"....
  4. USB microphone doesn't work properly after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB microphone doesn't work properly after 2004 update: I just had the 2004 update for my Windows 10, after that, I can't have voice chat with my family via apps like Skype but Cortana can hear me perfectly! The microphone I am using is built-in an USB webcam, which works fine before the update. I tried to record my voice in the...
  5. Windows 10 update 2004 does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update 2004 does not work: I have tried the update 4 times now. The first 3 broke it so bad only a complete delete of the drive and reformat and reinstall Window 10 worked to fix it. For the first time in 15 years with Xfinity I exceeded my monthly limited. I have never even remotely come close...
  6. windows 10 (2004 update) doesn't show thumbnails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 (2004 update) doesn't show thumbnails: My Windows 10 has stopped showing thumbnails, and I can't figure out why. I have tried: Turning on 'Show icons, never thumbnails', THEN rebooting, and THEN unticking the same, and THEN rebooting. This made no difference. Using the Disk Cleanup tool to 'clean thumbnails'...
  7. Clipboard history doesn't work (win 10 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipboard history doesn't work (win 10 2004): When i press win+v - i see no items there, on 1909 it worked for me. submitted by /u/wuarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxr3i8/clipboard_history_doesnt_work_win_10_2004/
  8. Windows update 2004 not working

Windows update 2004 not working: Hi, The update stopped with the message that I have a issue that is not yet solved. After closing i got the message 0xc1900209. Can you help. Regards, Willem Lassche...
  9. Windwos update 2004 doesn't work

Windwos update 2004 doesn't work: I have a laptop. Here are the specifications: SSD 525 GB and 211 GB free hard drive 12 GB Ram Windows 10 1903 version 18363.900 WindowsUpdate 2004 does not work and indicates that this PC cannot run windows 10. What should I do to fix this error?...
  10. Screenshotting tool doesn't work after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshotting tool doesn't work after 2004 update: Since my Windows language is Turkish, I don't know what this software is originally called, but you know what I'm talking about, you can look at the screenshots. It used to work with 1903, then I upgraded to 2004. Everything works fine except for this. I take a screenshot...