Windows 10: Windows 10 update 2004 issue.

Discus and support Windows 10 update 2004 issue. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anybody else have this issue and have been able to fix it? Since I upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004, when I press any icon or program, and have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/senstater, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update 2004 issue.

Anybody else have this issue and have been able to fix it? Since I upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004, when I press any icon or program, and have my browser open, the program or file goes to the background and not the foreground. Any ideas? This only happens when I open an item in the Taskbar. Thank you.

submitted by /u/senstater
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/senstater, Sep 22, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 22, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User
Thema:

Windows 10 update 2004 issue.

1. Windows 10 update 2004 issue. - Similar Threads - update 2004 issue

2. Windows Update 2004 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 2004 issues: I have tried to update the 2004 windows update build 5X and each time it stalls at 48%. Have tried numerous methods to download and install. Fails each and every time. Still have 1909 and can't get past it. Is there an easier solution to do the update than what I've seen...
  3. WIndows 10 2004 update Issue

WIndows 10 2004 update Issue: I have 2 PCs, a laptop on windows 10 1903 and a surface Pro 6 on windows 10 1909. I tried updating my Surface Pro 6 to windows 10 2004. After the update I realized the hard disk had 30GB less space on it, Going from 80gb to 50gb free. Now, my Laptop had previously been backed...
  4. windows 2004 update issue

windows 2004 update issue: Hi, i just updated my laptop to Windows 2004. I noticed that the Rotation Lock option is not working. I am also sharing a screenshot of the same. I am using HP X360 pavilion Laptop. Kindly help. [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 2004 update - unusual issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 update - unusual issue: Every since the recent Windows 10 update I have been experiencing weird behaviour from my laptop. On 1st boot it freezes either before login or just after. I then do a dirty reboot holding down power button and on the 2nd attempt the machine boots without a problem. I am...
  6. Issues with Updating to Windows 2004

Issues with Updating to Windows 2004: I currently own an Asus FX505DU Gaming Laptop. I am trying to update to Windows 2004 and 20H2 provided by the Windows Insider Program. However, when I try to install both updates, the end result is always: Installing - 35% Then it pulls up the windows updater and tells...
  7. Windows 10 May 2004 Update issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 May 2004 Update issue: After Windows 10 May 2014 Update installed: after power on, it gets freeze; I have to force shootdown and then re-start my PC in order to get booting. How can I fix it? Thank you in advance...!...
  8. Windows 2004 update issues

Windows 2004 update issues: I have recently upgraded my PC and Laptop to the new windows 10 2004 feature update. The PC works fine its a brand new machine. The laptop is a 2 year old Dell running an SSD and mechanical disk drive. The laptop now has a pop up saying Intel Optane DLL link missing and I...
  9. Windows 10 2004 Update PDF Issues

Windows 10 2004 Update PDF Issues: Is anyone having issues printing PDF files in Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer Based Programs since the update? File opens fine but when hitting print the print box never appears. I have to save the file to my desktop , open and then print my file....
  10. Windows update 2004 issue

in Cortana
    Windows update 2004 issue: I recently updated windows and now cortana will not open. I see the white box open and then close again a second later. I have tried scanning windows files but it says unable to repair cortana in the log. I have tries the powershell fix also but after spending the whole day...