Windows 10: windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates

Discus and support windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is my Surface Pro 4 still showing when I do Windows Check for updates "Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 2004. The Windows 10 May 2020 Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark from Virginia, Jul 6, 2020.

1. windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates

Why is my Surface Pro 4 still showing when I do Windows Check for updates "Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 2004. The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you’ll see the update available on this page."

But when I go to the updates installed Updates History, it seems to show I have Windows 10, Version 2004 installed.

I am confused.

:)

Mark from Virginia, Jul 6, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Not ready for 2004 update message

I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to say what my specific system problem is. The "learn more" is useless. Since it detected an issue it should list what the issue is.

windows 10 update  2004 message still showing in Check for Updates [​IMG]

fireberd, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Deeveo Win User
    Win 10 Anniversary Update does not show in Windows Update

It's quite a big download, could be that they are putting it out in chunks to even out the stress on update servers. Manual upgrade always works if you download the ISO like said above. Still got a laptop that didn't get the anniversary upgrade yet aswell. Build 1511 seems to be getting all the security updates aswell still so no hurry with it really if you don't need the new features.

Deeveo, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates

Minor suggestion for Check for updates

No, I know that. Exactly where I suggest this to be changed, please note.
    Sorry for not being clear.

The Check for updates small window currently does not show what I ask to be added - program version. Please consider adding this. Many other programs have this, so I suggest for GPU-Z to have it too.

Naki, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates

1. windows 10 update 2004 message still showing in Check for Updates - Similar Threads - update 2004 message

2. Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still can't get the Windows 10 2004 Update!: Dear Microsoft, I am one of those waiting for the Windows 10 2004 update. I can't get it because of the Conexant Audio issue. Now, it's nearly a year on and it's not been fixed. I'm a developer since Windows was born that needs to keep up to date with the latest. So,...
  3. Still can't update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still can't update to 2004: Windows update assistant fails in second boot phase. It's no longer offered to me through the normal Windows Update. Let me know if you need any other info, here's my windowsupdate.log https://we.tl/t-2vxyE1bpeO submitted by /u/ryanvsrobots [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 Update 2004 not showing

Windows 10 Update 2004 not showing: So recently i got a new PC It updated to version 1909 having recently updated to 2004 on my other PC i think the new PC should also update to it plus there's the new October update i heard a rumour that they will come together 2004 and October update any date for the October...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 still no 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 still no 2004 update: It's August there's still no sign of the 2004 update (at least for me) I've been manually checking for Updates everyday for the past 2 months and my hardware isn't that old.. Hardware : Intel Core i7-8700 + Gigabyte Z370 HD3 motherboard with updated BIOS to the latest OS :...
  6. Feature Update 2004 still not delivered

Feature Update 2004 still not delivered: My wife's computer still did not get Feature Update 2004, but very early on, there was and still is a notice that says once it is ready for your device you will see it here. The computer has no fancy stuff on it, so what can be stopping the delivery? Should we just attempt...
  7. Still waiting for the 2004 update

Still waiting for the 2004 update: Does anyone have a clear timeline for when the Windows 10 2004 update will be available for all platforms. I run a daily update check. The message concerning the 2004 update which shows on the update page has changed a bit since early May. The current one reads "The...
  8. Not ready for 2004 update message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not ready for 2004 update message: I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to...
  9. Not ready for 2004 update message

Not ready for 2004 update message: I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to...
  10. Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update

Checking compatibility with Windows 10 2004 update: Is there a way to check if my device has any known compatibility issues with the 2004 update for windows 10? I have a Surface Go 2 and when I check for updates it just says no updates available without offering the update. On my Lenovo laptop, it does display a warning...