Windows 10: Windows 10 update 2004 Slow

Discus and support Windows 10 update 2004 Slow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgraded and installed all current updates. I am using a Dell 5570 Intel Core i5 8th gen with 8 MB RAM. After installation; restart, shutdown and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KennethMonty, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update 2004 Slow

Upgraded and installed all current updates. I am using a Dell 5570 Intel Core i5 8th gen with 8 MB RAM. After installation; restart, shutdown and start, and apps like Edge and mail, are very slow. 2004 is usable but the slow response is annoying. I have GOOGLED and tried a number of things with no fix. Anybody else? I really do not want to roll back after a 7 hour upgrade.

:)

KennethMonty, Jul 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 update 2004 Slow

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update 2004 Slow

1. Windows 10 update 2004 Slow - Similar Threads - update 2004 Slow

2. Windows 10 2004 slow download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 2004 slow download: For the last couple of days I have been having trouble inciating my laptop and now that I finally manage to fix it, this update appeared just know despite the fact that I have updated my laptop sometimes since 2020 I am downloading it now, however it has been 6 hours since...
  3. Windows 10 2004 slow download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 2004 slow download: For the last couple of days I have been having trouble inciating my laptop and now that I finally manage to fix it, this update appeared just know despite the fact that I have updated my laptop sometimes since 2020 I am downloading it now, however it has been 6 hours since...
  4. Windows 10 2004 slow download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 slow download: For the last couple of days I have been having trouble inciating my laptop and now that I finally manage to fix it, this update appeared for some reason this update appeared just know despite the fact that I hae updated my laptop countless times since 2020 I am downloading it...
  5. slow computer after win 10 2004 update

slow computer after win 10 2004 update: This update completely ruined a good gaming Dell computer! The update took 8 hours to install and not only did it slow my computer to a crawl, it erased all of the restore points, made me select a pin for a sign in instead of my Microsoft account password, games that worked...
  6. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update

Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update: Today I upgraded to the newest 2004 build after my pc said there was an update to be installed. I didn't check but I should have probably to see what this update is. I just clicked restart and update... However got two issues now: BSOD (page_fault_in_nonpaged_area...
  7. Slow startup after updating Windows 10 to version 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup after updating Windows 10 to version 2004: I just did the Windows 10 update to version 2004. No after I sign in it takes 5 full minutes for anything to come up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-startup-after-updating-windows-10-to-version/69203dce-259b-4dce-81ee-a76fdb0ba8f7
  8. Windows slow startup after updating windows to may 2004 update

Windows slow startup after updating windows to may 2004 update: Hi, I use Dell Inspiron 15 5567 laptop, recently due to slow startup I reinstalled windows and then it started working normally but after reinstalling windows I got an update of windows May 2004 version update .After updating the laptop ,boot up time is very slow like it...
  9. Failed 2004 update? Windows slow? It could be Malwarebytes

Failed 2004 update? Windows slow? It could be Malwarebytes: The Windows 2004 update brought my machine to its knees. Nothing worked anymore. After three failed upgrades and one completely new install of Windows 10 version 2004, I started to selectively disable components, and I finally narrowed it down to Malwarebytes, an anti-virus,...
  10. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,: My Windows 10 starting on very slow after windows 10 , 2004 update now what i do ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-booting-very-slow-after-2004-update/795f6886-8305-4555-b769-a6ca3cd7cc75

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 build 2004 dell slow