Windows 10: Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow Load

Discus and support Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow Load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just passed the three hour mark in installing this update, and apparently it's 88% complete. At this rate I could have built a new computer instead.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyKaduck, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow Load

I just passed the three hour mark in installing this update, and apparently it's 88% complete. At this rate I could have built a new computer instead. Is anyone else experiencing this? Looking for recommendations on how to get this process completed.

:)

AnthonyKaduck, Apr 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Apr 15, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 15, 2021
  4. KCav45 Win User

Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow Load

Windows Update Manager not updating

Available updates:
    · 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Win 10 ver. 20H2 (K8500080) Status: Down loading – 0 %
    · 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2 (KB4023057) Statue: Pending install

If you were in this situation, what would you do to get the Update Manager to make these updates?
    • There is 43.8 GB available disk space.
    • Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool completed successfully
    • Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
    What do you think is the cause of the problem?
    What steps should be taken to solve the problem?

KCav45, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow Load

1. Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow Load - Similar Threads - Update 20H2 Very

2. Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow to Load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 20H2 Very Slow to Load: I just passed the three hour mark in installing this update, and apparently it's 88% complete. At this rate I could have built a new computer instead. Is anyone else experiencing this? Looking for recommendations on how to get this process completed....
  3. Windows loads very slow

Windows loads very slow: Hi My windows recently works very slowly , hard disk usage is at 100% response time 2000 Every command takes a lot of time like 2 or 3 minutes . I uninstalled latest update , check hard disk it was fine, nothing works . Please help me....
  4. After updating to 20H2, Programs are loading slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating to 20H2, Programs are loading slow.: I searched the sub-reddit and didn't see if anyone else is having this issue, so if this is a repost I apologize. But essentially. I updated to 20H2, and anytime I go to launch a program, Chrome, Discord, Game, whatever. They are taking an extremely long time to load up. I...
  5. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 20H2 WILL NOT LOAD

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 20H2 WILL NOT LOAD: Tried: 1/ Windows 10 update ---stalls at 61% 2/ Tried windows installer from MS web site - ==stalls at 99% 3/ Tried DISM.exe ---three times ----all ok 4/ Tried sfc/scannow.---three times-----all ok 5/ Downloaded media creation tool on another computer and created...
  6. Windows Folders loading very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Folders loading very slow: Hi, My PC is very slow when loading folders. This is particularly noticeable with picture folders. I mean it can take 5 minutes and the green status slider is still going to load the pictures. I have sent hours and hours online trying to find an answer. I've tried...
  7. Loads very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loads very Slow: I have an Asus Laptop X540 B. Just over 1 year old. Yesterday it started functioning erratically. It takes more than hour to load. Once desktop loads , i noticed the system has reset itself. But when i try to open any file/folder/drive it just hangs and stays like that for...
  8. windows 10 updates very slow

windows 10 updates very slow: windows 10 updates very slow all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates-very-slow/8b880a5b-75db-40f1-8771-0c1f0eb95891
  9. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  10. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...