Windows 10: WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem

Discus and support WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Does anybody have this issue. I try update windows 10 and program show me the issue to delete ORACLE Virtual Box. I go to programs and try to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenisBlatnjicki, Mar 15, 2021.

1. WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem

Hi

Does anybody have this issue. I try update windows 10 and program show me the issue to delete ORACLE Virtual Box. I go to programs and try to find VIrtual Box i search all my PC and i didn´t find app. I newer install and i dont have that app but still showing me to uninstall. Then i download app and install restart PC and tart update again i follow steps delet app and still same problem. Does anybody have solution for this. THX WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem 74fff316-534c-4d90-93ee-60ec0466ef63?upload=true.png

:)

DenisBlatnjicki, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Eiryū Win User

Virtual Box

Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step
    by step?

Eiryū, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 15, 2021
  4. WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem

cant uninstall virtual box

To solve your problem, do the following steps:

Go to Settings, then in the search bar you will type Control Panel, select the option from the list. In the Control Panel you will select Programs and Features, where you will find the Uninstallation and Install Programs option, there you will write the name
    Oracle VirtualBox, once you have found it, click and then press Uninstall to remove the Windows 10 program to start the operation and it will show you the progress of the uninstallation.

I hope it can be of help. At your service,

Jesus C.

Jesus Caceres, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem

1. WIndows 10 update 20H2 Virtual Box uninstall problem - Similar Threads - update 20H2 Virtual

2. i can't update my windows 10 to 20h2 even after removing virtual box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't update my windows 10 to 20h2 even after removing virtual box: aeven after uninstalling ld player wich is the only emulator i use, i still cant update my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-windows-10-to-20h2-even-after/fad0120e-183b-4b96-8565-e98917738e25
  3. i can't update my windows 10 to 20h2 even after removing virtual box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can't update my windows 10 to 20h2 even after removing virtual box: aeven after uninstalling ld player wich is the only emulator i use, i still cant update my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-windows-10-to-20h2-even-after/fad0120e-183b-4b96-8565-e98917738e25
  4. i can't update my windows 10 to 20h2 even after removing virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 20H2 Update Virtual Box Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 Update Virtual Box Issue: Hello, I uninstalled my LD Player (Emulator) and manually deleted the virtualbox.exe somewhere inside the windows folder C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\ After that, I can now update the latest version Windows 10 20H2. After the windows update and installation, I cannot use...
  6. why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update

why cant I uninstall virtual box for a update: I've seen a reply on a question like this and I ran the batch file it didn't do anything and it still wont let me update. I really don't want to have to reinstall windows just to be able to get rid of it. no matter what I do I cant get rid of virtual box I've gone into...
  7. Windows 10 update, version 20H2 error Virtual box

Windows 10 update, version 20H2 error Virtual box: Hi everyone, I am having an issue on installing and updating my computer to the new version as stated on the title. It's asking me to delete and/or manually remove "Virtual Box" in my computer. I don't have such app installed in my computer. I already did try to do...
  8. Virtual Box Needs to be uninstalled for windows 10 update

Virtual Box Needs to be uninstalled for windows 10 update: Virtual Box doesn't exist on my system. I cant find it. I didn't even download it. I never knew it even existed till months after windows update actually wanted to update. Plz help...
  9. cant uninstall virtual box

cant uninstall virtual box: hi im part of the insider windows programme. iv tried to update windows and its saying virtualbox is incompatiable with windows 10 i need to manually uninstall it. iv tried everything and it wont work...
  10. Virtual box on 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual box on 10: Just been watching some YouTube videos on the Oracle Virtual box set up and just as matter of curiosity can a virtual box with Windows 7 be run on an install of 10 using an external drive?? Because it seems to me it is very like running the Linux Mint MATE from a stick in...