Windows 10: windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

Discus and support windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,This problem has been bothered me for a long time. My win10 version is 1909, and I hope to update to the newest version. However, the pc will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YukaiLiu1, Dec 1, 2021.

1. YukaiLiu1 Win User

windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

Hello,This problem has been bothered me for a long time. My win10 version is 1909, and I hope to update to the newest version. However, the pc will automatically shut down when the downloading process hits 94% every time, literally every time! and the PC reboot, and then the PC shut down again. Unless I forbid the Window Update in Service, it will do the reboot looping. Super annoying! I have to turn off and forbid the Windows update every time I turn on the PC. BTW, no matter how many times I forbid the Windows update, it will reopen next time I turn on the PC.I used to download the MediaCr

:)

YukaiLiu1, Dec 1, 2021

2. auto shutdown

Still not helpful with the steps given above. I cannot find the auto shutdown problem.

I believe my Dell Unit has been installed with Advance System Care 9 with its auto shutdown but it was already uninstalled can no longer identify what makes it auto shutdown still.

Charm Yap-Bagasbas, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 auto shutdown

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the auto shut down option in Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted power plan your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to re-create the power plan and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run power troubleshooter and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar and click on it in results.
    • Click View all and then click Power.
    • Click Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    restore the power plans to default and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset and restore the power plans to default:

• Right-click on Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.
    • Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Step 2: Once the power plan is reset to default, you may create a
    new power plan and customize the same according to your needs.

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2021
  4. windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

1. windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown - Similar Threads - update 94% auto

2. Auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto shutdown: Lost again two days of crunching numbers because of MS's stupid decision to reboot my computer overnight for an auto update which failed anyway .I stopped hoping that they will hire competent managers anytime soon. Instead, I wonder when there will be a real company that will...
  3. windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown: Hello,This problem has been bothered me for a long time. My win10 version is 1909, and I hope to update to the newest version. However, the pc will automatically shut down when the downloading process hits 94% every time, literally every time!and the PC reboot, and then the...
  4. windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown: Hello,This problem has been bothered me for a long time. My win10 version is 1909, and I hope to update to the newest version. However, the pc will automatically shut down when the downloading process hits 94% every time, literally every time!and the PC reboot, and then the...
  5. windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown: Hello,This problem has been bothered me for a long time. My win10 version is 1909, and I hope to update to the newest version. However, the pc will automatically shut down when the downloading process hits 94% every time, literally every time! and the PC reboot, and then the...
  7. windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 update 94% auto shutdown: Hello,This problem has been bothered me for a long time. My win10 version is 1909, and I hope to update to the newest version. However, the pc will automatically shut down when the downloading process hits 94% every time, literally every time! and the PC reboot, and then the...
  8. Auto Shutdown Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Shutdown Windows 10: I have a Dell G5 SE 5505 gaming laptop and while I am using it when it is unplugged from the battery. It is really unpredictable. And then, when I do F2 boot options and scan hardware, then nothing comes up. In addition to that, the time the battery last has dropped from 5...
  9. Auto Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Shutdown: Is they a way to shut down my windows 10 computer every night at 11pm? I do not have a password to log into windows and sometimes the computer is in sleep mode at that time. Is there a way to do this with these things going on. Tried different programs but nothing seems to...
  10. window 10 auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 auto shutdown: How do I change the auto shut down on window 10. I would like it to stay on for 30 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-auto-shutdown/2def7243-e1d8-49ae-97e5-a44aba5111b2