Windows 10: Windows 10 Update, Airplane mode off/gray, Airplane mode driver, Intel network adapter...

Discus and support Windows 10 Update, Airplane mode off/gray, Airplane mode driver, Intel network adapter... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have this problem since 2017 after windows update, my internet disconnects and 1- unable to turn off airplane mode from window interface as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MariaAnjum, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update, Airplane mode off/gray, Airplane mode driver, Intel network adapter...

Hi

I have this problem since 2017 after windows update, my internet disconnects and

1- unable to turn off airplane mode from window interface as it become gray.

2- keyboard solution does not work

3- i dont have a separate mode physically to turn on and off airplane mode. I have dell inspiron 7537 so no external interface for airplane mode.

4- i get disconnected from internet and unable to connect.

Inetl, dell and microsoft, no one takes responsibility. I am using this system since 2013 and i didnt face problem until window 10 update. Now I am in a loop of uninstall and reboot.

In COVID time, working from home and attending meeting has become really difficult and embarrassing when suddenly my connect breaks.

So far what i am doing from last three years is

1- stop window update or revert.

Answer: I did that almost one year but ultimately windows forcefully install updates.

2- each time i do to device manager, uninstall airplane mode driver, restart system and connect to internet.

3- after some time one hour or some times 5 hours windows again installs airplane mode, i get disconnected and i revise step two again.

4- each day i have to do it 4-5 times sometimes more to remain connected.

I have checked update history or activity so at least i can track it but i found no record and i dont know how to address this problem.

I have tried all the solutions on you tube, forums and intel, dell , microsft website. So far no one is ready to take the responsibility. My windows is newly installed. and hardware is perfectly fine.

Please guide me how to address this. Window 10 update provide customization problem. I am facing problem with this unexpected interruptions in my work.

Best Wishes

Maria

:)

MariaAnjum, Sep 5, 2020
  2. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Wattshill Win User
    Airplane mode

I just upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and when using Edge the airplane mode keeps going on. I put it to off in network and airplane mode then it goes to the internet but as soon as I do anything airplane mode comes back on keeping me from getting on internet. Cannot even get any updates

Wattshill, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Update, Airplane mode off/gray, Airplane mode driver, Intel network adapter...

Windows10 airplane mode

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet
    icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off
    Airplane mode on the right side.

You may also run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update, Airplane mode off/gray, Airplane mode driver, Intel network adapter...

1. Windows 10 Update, Airplane mode off/gray, Airplane mode driver, Intel network adapter... - Similar Threads - Update Airplane mode

2. airplane mode on and off status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airplane mode on and off status: The airplane mode keeps on turning off then few seconds it will turn on however my network will take some time to reconnect back. It slows my productivity. I have Lenovo laptop with Windows 10....
  3. airplane mode on and off status

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airplane mode on and off status: The airplane mode keeps on turning off then few seconds it will turn on however my network will take some time to reconnect back. It slows my productivity. I have Lenovo laptop with Windows 10....
  4. Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out: Before, airplane mode was grayed out but Fn + PrtScr worked to toggle it.Then, I disabled the Airplane Mode Switch Collection in device management, turned WLAN Autoconfig back on, enabled WiFi adapter in control panel, restarted the laptop, and then airplane wasn't grayed out...
  5. Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane mode shortcut not working and airplane mode is grayed out: Before, airplane mode was grayed out but Fn + PrtScr worked to toggle it.Then, I disabled the Airplane Mode Switch Collection in device management, turned WLAN Autoconfig back on, enabled WiFi adapter in control panel, restarted the laptop, and then airplane wasn't grayed out...
  6. Airplane mode blinking on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airplane mode blinking on and off: Hello, I just have the problem lately when I opened my laptop pavillon, the airplane mode keeps blinking on and off and it's really annoying. How to fix this?...
  7. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode on and off automatically: Hi, community i'm frustrated right now, in my laptop I have windows 10 , and airplane mode keep on and off automatically, it's not letting me do any work.. I can't even trun it off, if I trun off it gets truned on automatically, I tried all solutions out there which are...
  8. airplane mode on and grayed out

airplane mode on and grayed out: airport mode on and grayed out. cannot access wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-on-and-grayed-out/c6606e1d-8b05-4d3d-afd1-edccea90379d
  9. Airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airplane mode is grayed out: Just bought a refurbished Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and it is stuck in Airplane Mode. The problem is that it is grayed out so you can't turn it on or off. Consequently no wifi. Help! Thanks...
  10. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....