Windows 10: Windows 10 update and Access macros

Discus and support Windows 10 update and Access macros in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We have an Access database which we use for course administration. When we add a person and change their status to Accepted the database automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jude Smith (CSED - Staff), Oct 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update and Access macros

We have an Access database which we use for course administration. When we add a person and change their status to Accepted the database automatically generates an email confirmation. Since updating to Windows 10 Fall Creators Edition this morning, I am having trouble using the automatic email function. With Access giving the following error message:

Windows 10 update and Access macros 4ef33560-1a80-46da-89ed-e9ada27dbf73?upload=true.jpg

Can anyone help?

:)

Jude Smith (CSED - Staff), Oct 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Windows 10 update and Access macros

Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update and Access macros

1. Windows 10 update and Access macros - Similar Threads - update Access macros

2. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  3. Windows macro programming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows macro programming: I thought I saw a note a few months ago about a Windows programming tool -- I would call it macro -- that allows me to create a button or icon that triggers a macro -- for example, open a certain webpage and sign on with a userid and password, then proceed to a certain spot...
  4. Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working: Hi everyone, I am running into an issue where, after updating "My Favorites Key 1" to a macro in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, pressing the key results in it performing the default action of opening an item on the taskbar instead of running the macro. From what I...
  5. Macros In Windows environment

Macros In Windows environment: Can any one tell me if you can write macros for windows dos scripts that will interact with other windows based applications Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros-in-windows-environment/586e0509-a88c-4d1c-a468-c200bda8b4fb
  6. Macros

Macros: What is the purpose of Macros. and can I get a list of some macros? Microsoft Help Says Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros/fa5041d5-967f-4ceb-b7bb-5b6db10c3f3c
  7. Macros

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Macros: Where can I store my macros so that they are not erased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros/4e64a7a6-fe32-4ea8-a9dd-142aa76c34be
  8. Macros

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Macros: Hi I cannot enable macros on a word document. I have changed the macros setting, but nothing changed. Should I change the security setting on my computer? If so, please instruct how to do that....
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Create Macro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Create Macro: Can someone please tell me how to create a text macro to run in Outlook for my work computer. It's running Windows 10 Enterprise. Thanks....
  10. WSR Macros for 10

in Windows 10 Support
    WSR Macros for 10: The Microsoft website for downloading Windows Speech Recognition Macros shows the supported operating system as Windows Vista. Windows 10 is not listed. Nevertheless WSR Macros can be downloaded and installed, but it won't open in Windows 10 Home edition. Others have seen the...