Windows 10: Windows 10 update and AVG software

Discus and support Windows 10 update and AVG software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to install the latest Windows 10 update 1903(?) and I got a message saying it is not compatible with my AVG software and I should do an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisCavanaugh1, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update and AVG software

Hi, I tried to install the latest Windows 10 update 1903(?) and I got a message saying it is not compatible with my AVG software and I should do an update to AVG. Except I have and the AVG version says it s 19 and up to date. I tried putting AVG on hold and doing the update. I cannot delete as it is what my company uses for antivirus. Now what?

:)

ChrisCavanaugh1, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 23, 2019
  3. AVG Update Cripples Windows

Yesterday an update to the popular antivirus suite AVG left many users computers unable to boot. After rebooting, as requested by the AVG updater, Windows crashes while trying to load certain AVG drivers. The error message reads "STOP: c0000135 The program cannot start because %hs is missing from your computer". Since the culprit drivers load even during safe mode there is no way to boot Windows. AVG recommends using the AVG rescue disc located here. After booting from the disc users should use midnight commander to rename their AVG folder, usually located at C:\program files (x86)\AVG, to any other name and then booting windows normally. However, any bootable flash drive or CD with an OS that can access NTFS file systems can be used to accomplish this task. I used a bootable Ubuntu flash drive.

Polaris573, Sep 23, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Windows 10 update and AVG software

AVG Update Cripples Windows

same here. switched from avg to avast and never looked back

W1zzard, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update and AVG software

1. Windows 10 update and AVG software - Similar Threads - update AVG software

2. update software to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update software to windows 10: i have a prod. key for windows 10 to update from windows 8.1the instructions they gave me does not work or is the same on my laptop.HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-to-windows-10/d70f5276-bf83-46d5-aa4c-96db308280a2
  3. update software to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update software to windows 10: i have a prod. key for windows 10 to update from windows 8.1the instructions they gave me does not work or is the same on my laptop.HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-to-windows-10/d70f5276-bf83-46d5-aa4c-96db308280a2
  4. AVG Previous Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG Previous Updates: Is it possible to delete previous AVG updates? If so, how to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/avg-previous-updates/cd618373-0951-4f8e-bd3b-2a4cb28a1cec
  5. Windows 10 software update

Windows 10 software update: I received a message that my windows 10 home version 1909 was expiring and I needed to update it to windows 10 version 20H2. I have attempted to install this program on 3 different occasions. It failed all three times and with that failure I got the dreaded BLUE...
  6. Windows Startup Loop caused by AVG update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Startup Loop caused by AVG update.: My dad's Dell Computer has been stuck on an Automatic Repair loop for hours now, where it fails repair, then asks for a bitlocker recovery key, then fails startup anyway. I tried all the startup options short of formatting the computer, but it's still not working. I've done a...
  7. AVG

AVG: I had AVG on my old computer with Windows 7, but had to buy a new computer with Windows 10. I want AVG for this computer too but cannot download it because I didn't get it from Microsoft store. AVG isn't a scam people, it's a good product and I want it on my new computer. Why...
  8. windows update 1903 avg probleem

windows update 1903 avg probleem: hallo, Ik heb geprobeerd om de update 1903 te installeren maar ik krijg een foutmelding (Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with windows 10) ik heb de laatste update's gedaan en ik heb zelf een abonnement lopen bij avg dus ik weet nie hoe ik verder moet ,...
  9. updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus

updating windows 10 because of avg antivirus: i am having problems updating my windows 10 because AVG Antivirus isn't cmpatible with windows 10 - how do i locate the antivirus because as far as I know, i don't have avg on my computer and its not showing upo on my apps or my programs...
  10. AVG

AVG: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avg antivirus uninstall this app now because it isnt compatible with windows 10

2. win 10 keeps telling me to uninstall avg

3. Upgrade Windows 10 1903 Avg

4. why should i remove avg to install windows update