Windows 10: Windows 10 update and Microsoft Store fail

Discus and support Windows 10 update and Microsoft Store fail in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need help! Windows 10 update 8-8-19 on my PC and changed Everything!! When I clicked on Microsoft Store Icon on my desktop it disappeared and I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 2meh3, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 2meh3 Win User

Windows 10 update and Microsoft Store fail

I need help! Windows 10 update 8-8-19 on my PC and changed Everything!! When I clicked on Microsoft Store Icon on my desktop it disappeared and I cannot get it to Reset or reload. In Settings the icon for it there shows it trying/working but I cannot get it to respond.

:)

2meh3, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Reefer86 Win User
    Reefer86, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update and Microsoft Store fail

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update and Microsoft Store fail

1. Windows 10 update and Microsoft Store fail - Similar Threads - update Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store download fails Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store download fails Windows 10: Hello, i have a problem when i try to install an app from Microsoft Store it fails directly, it didnt do this before but now its not downloading, my internet is so good and i dont know how to fix it so im asking for helpthanks in advance...
  3. Microsoft Store download fails Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download fails Windows 10: Hello, i have a problem when i try to install an app from Microsoft Store it fails directly, it didnt do this before but now its not downloading, my internet is so good and i dont know how to fix it so im asking for helpthanks in advance...
  4. Microsoft Store download fails Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft 10 update fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 10 update fail: I have a Toshiba Satellite L750 that used to be Win 7 but was updated/clean install? to Win 10. It has been able to update. but there was one update that it said it needed to do, but could not go through with it fully. Yesterday it finally had internally downloaded all...
  6. Microsoft store failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store failed: does anyone have a fix for a failed microsoft store app? wsrest.exe did not work, suggestions by the experts at Microsoft did not work. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-failed/e360ee07-2d69-4108-8f1e-e151ecabd85b
  7. Microsoft Store Fail

Microsoft Store Fail: I give it a double clip to enter the application but nothing happens it does not work I do not see that it does not perform any function or anything I would like some help to solve the problem...
  8. Microsoft Store update keeps failing to install

Microsoft Store update keeps failing to install: I just turned my pc on today and was unable to open the Microsoft Store or any apps from the Microsoft Store (Photos, Xbox, etc.). I keep getting notifications in the notification center about the store being "unable to install" and "retrying shortly" and I am unable to open...
  9. window update failed and microsoft store also not working

window update failed and microsoft store also not working: the window update failed and microsoft store also not working in window 10. the microsoftt store blink for a second and closed. [ATTACH]...
  10. Store fails to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store fails to update: Hello! i just installed windows 10 preview and everything went fine. When i tried to open store after finishing the windows update an error prompted. There was a message saying "Well , this is embarrassing . We can't seem to start the store update right now. Please try...