Windows 10: Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

Discus and support Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After doing an update yesterday all my apps have stopped working and all my files have been "hidden" under USERS. I cannot use the Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenCurry77, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

After doing an update yesterday all my apps have stopped working and all my files have been "hidden" under USERS. I cannot use the Microsoft Store button which also doesn't work. I tried a hard boot but that didn't make any difference. HELP!

:)

StephenCurry77, Jun 14, 2019

2. Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Jun 14, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

1. Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly! - Similar Threads - Update Laptop won't

2. My laptop running Windows 11 updated and now things aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop running Windows 11 updated and now things aren't working properly: So a few days ago my laptop, which has been running Windows 11 for a few months now, updated and as a result, it seems that some aspects of my computer reset and other things are not working properly i.e. my lock screen and desktop backgrounds are back to the factory default;...
  3. My laptop running Windows 11 updated and now things aren't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop running Windows 11 updated and now things aren't working properly: So a few days ago my laptop, which has been running Windows 11 for a few months now, updated and as a result, it seems that some aspects of my computer reset and other things are not working properly i.e. my lock screen and desktop backgrounds are back to the factory default;...
  4. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  5. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  6. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work!: Hello, So recently, I did the new update. For a day afterwards all my laptop was doing was showing a black screen. Then it would work but it was working extremely slow and rarely connected to wifi. Just today it stopped all function and restarted itself the screen was...
  8. Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop.: Windows 10 is not working properly in my laptop DELL Inspiron 15-3567, I want to know what is the problem with this. If possible then provide me the lower version of window because I think that this laptop is not compatible with preinstalled window 10. Please help...
  9. My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is not working properly after Windows 10 update: Hello all, I have downloaded windows recent updates "Feature updates 1" and right after I installed it my laptop is not working properly, it took a while for my laptop to turn-on, I have ASUS core i7 8th generation. I always put my laptop on sleep mode all the time, and...
  10. Windows 10 update now laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update now laptop won't boot: Hello, I have a 5 month old laptop asus F510QA running Windows 10. Last night there was a windows needs to restart to apply changes in the bottom right tray. I clicked restart computer to apply update. Left the room and came back to a computer with a black screen and the...