Windows 10: Windows 10 update, and PIN issues.

Discus and support Windows 10 update, and PIN issues. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I am having multiple issues with W10 Pro. First..I cannot use a PIN on log in. I repeatedly try to create a new PIN, but the computer will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterAlicea, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 update, and PIN issues.

Hello. I am having multiple issues with W10 Pro. First..I cannot use a PIN on log in. I repeatedly try to create a new PIN, but the computer will not log in. The error message states"We cannot sign in to your account." It then states to sign out ,etc. I am typing this message on my laptop and I use the Microsoft PIN without issue. Number two problem: The computer will NOT update. It is showing "Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2. Status: Downloading - 0%. I ran the Windows update troubleshooter and it found an issue in the BITS service, which states : The requested service has already

:)

PeterAlicea, Jun 11, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Windows 10 update, and PIN issues.

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 update, and PIN issues.

1. Windows 10 update, and PIN issues. - Similar Threads - update PIN issues

2. Windows 10 login pin issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login pin issue: Recently, I had my battery replaced for my laptop and since then, I can no longer log into the windows. The screen shows this message "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again." And when I click on...
  3. Windows 10 login pin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login pin issue: Recently, I had my battery replaced for my laptop and since then, I can no longer log into the windows. The screen shows this message "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again." And when I click on...
  4. Windows 10 login pin issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Hello Pin Issues

Windows 10 Hello Pin Issues: I accidentally pressed the Hello Pin button when signing into my laptop and I was forced to set up a pin. I went to settings, then sign-in options to remove the pin or at least change it to something more difficult to guess, but I get the message: "Sorry - this PIN isn't...
  6. Windows 10 Pin Issue

Windows 10 Pin Issue: Windows Hello PIN says that "Sorry this PIN isn't working for your organizations resources. Tap or click here to fix it". When I click, it forces me to log in using office account instead of my personal account. My laptop is my personal laptop where I am using it to attend...
  7. Windows 10 Hello PIN issue

Windows 10 Hello PIN issue: Hello. I recently got a PC and when i put my Microsoft account it works for some days but now it ask me for a PIN when i change it says its incorrect everytime i change it, any help its good to me....
  8. Windows 10 PIN ISSUES

Windows 10 PIN ISSUES: I JUST OPEN MY PC AND WHEN I TRY TO LOG ITS SAY FOR A F*CKING PIN BUT I DONT HAVE A PIN CAN SOMEONE WITH A DIRECT FIX TELL ME PLEASE? I ALREADY SEARCH FOR ALL THE INTERNET SO I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH NON HELPFUL PEOPLE...
  9. Windows 10 PIN issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 PIN issue: I tried to sign in with my pin, and was shown an error message. Signed in with my password instead, and it seems like my PIN has been deleted. When I try to set a new pin, it won't let me do so. I enter my password and the window simply disappears. When I click on "add"...
  10. Pin Issues After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pin Issues After Update: I don't know if this is windows problem or Microsoft, but I'm extremely frustrated. I restarted and updated my laptop, and upon it being finished, my pin no longer worked. I tried resetting it back to what it originally was, and it would not let me, as it was too simple. I...