Windows 10: Windows 10 Update and Profile won't load

Discus and support Windows 10 Update and Profile won't load in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on my computer tonight and now my profile won't load. It comes up with a black screen and the task bar just flashes every now and then. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lilmiss_smile, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update and Profile won't load

I turned on my computer tonight and now my profile won't load. It comes up with a black screen and the task bar just flashes every now and then.

I have other users which load just fine but they can't access any of the documents on the computer.

How do I fix this? Or how can I get access to all for the other users.

I seem to be able to run things in the other users as an admin and the profile there works just fine.

Help!!

:)

lilmiss_smile, Mar 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 9, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. xkm1948 Win User

Windows 10 Update and Profile won't load

GPUZ Won't Load After Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Adjusted the Windows 10 Security level down one level. The setting where you decide when Windows 10 pop up to ask you for permission.

What happened was GPU-Z was trying to ask me whether I want to install or keep using as it. Windows 10 blocked that installation prompt and that caused the program to stuck there. I ran Compatibility Troubleshooter which ran the program as Administrator as well as Windows 8.1 compatible and it booted just fine.

This is not the first case of security mess up of Windows 10 anniversary update. All of my Realtek Audio service cannot be loaded due to them being automatically blocked. I have to go into the installation folder and manually unblock every single one of the executables.

xkm1948, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update and Profile won't load

1. Windows 10 Update and Profile won't load - Similar Threads - Update Profile won't

2. Profile not loading after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile not loading after update: I just updated my Windows and now my profile wont load anymore. I got the sign in page but when you enter after putting your password or PIN it goes straightly in blank screen without anything or even cursor. I cant do anything at all and I need to force shutdown the computer...
  3. Profile not loading after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile not loading after update: I just updated my Windows and now my profile wont load anymore. I got the sign in page but when you enter after putting your password or PIN it goes straightly in blank screen without anything or even cursor. I cant do anything at all and I need to force shutdown the computer...
  4. Profile not loading after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loading profile windows 10: My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin profile which is Microsoft account was able to load and able to sign in properly after that however after few signed in today I...
  6. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading profile windows 10: My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin profile which is Microsoft account was able to load and able to sign in properly after that however after few signed in today I...
  7. Loading profile windows 10

8. A default Profile Loads in Windows 10 after an update

A default Profile Loads in Windows 10 after an update: My Win10 laptop updated this morning. Initially I wasn't able to log in at all, I received an error about the the user profile service not being able to load. I rebooted and it let me in but on a temporary profile. It looks like it creates a temporary user every time I...
  9. A default Profile Loads in Windows 10 after an update

in Windows 10 Customization
    A default Profile Loads in Windows 10 after an update: My Win10 laptop updated this morning. Initially I wasn't able to log in at all, I received an error about the the user profile service not being able to load. I rebooted and it let me in but on a temporary profile. It looks like it creates a temporary user every time I...
  10. A default Profile Loads in Windows 10 after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. profile wont load windows 10

2. windows profile wont load

3. windows 10 wont load profile

4. windows update screen wont load,
  5. windows 10 profile wont load,
  6. profile wont load,
  7. windows profile wont update,
  8. aol mail wont load after updating windows,
  9. windows 10 single profile fails to load black screen,
  10. windows 10 update email wont load 2019