Windows 10: Windows 10 update assistant Windows10 upgrader app.exe

Discus and support Windows 10 update assistant Windows10 upgrader app.exe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows10 app upgrader.exe is using a lot of WiFi data. How to pause/stop it? Will it be a problem if I just uninstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Subham Kumar Sahoo, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update assistant Windows10 upgrader app.exe

Windows10 app upgrader.exe is using a lot of WiFi data. How to pause/stop it? Will it be a problem if I just uninstall it?

:)

Subham Kumar Sahoo, Jan 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

Windows 10 update assistant Windows10 upgrader app.exe 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 20, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 update assistant Windows10 upgrader app.exe

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update assistant Windows10 upgrader app.exe

1. Windows 10 update assistant Windows10 upgrader app.exe - Similar Threads - update assistant Windows10

2. Windows 10 Upgrade & Troubleshooting Assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade & Troubleshooting Assistance: Good Day everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me, I am really struggling to upgrade windows 10 to any version, I will list all the various things I have tried but I'm no expert this is from reading multiple forums and troubleshooting steps.These are the steps I've taken to...
  3. Is Windows 10 Update Assistant App a product of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows 10 Update Assistant App a product of microsoft?: When I upgraded to windows 10 a shortcut Windows 10 Update Assistant was created on my desktop. Is it a product of Microsoft? * Moved from education...
  4. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant: Hello. I'm trying to update to the latest version of Windows 10 with the Windows 10 Update Assistant. It have been downloaded like three times now, in any time I can downloaded all. This last time it still running and is stuck in 99% for the third day now. I NEED to get the...
  5. windows 10 upgrade assistant

windows 10 upgrade assistant: why does windows 10 upgrade assistant lock up my computer? it seems the only way to get my computer running again is to switch off power supply, sometimes have to even remove battery and then replace it....
  6. WinHlp32.exe support in WINDOWS10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinHlp32.exe support in WINDOWS10: Hi, We have some content to display which is in .hlp format. We are using WINHELP() API to display the help content which worked fine till windows xp and windows 7. We see now that winhlp32.exe is deprecated in windows 10 and content is not displayed when used WINHELP()...
  7. Deleted Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Deleted Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant: After using Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant in the distant past I just recently deleted that file. Was that a mistake? 93682
  8. Remove windows 10 upgrade assistant

Remove windows 10 upgrade assistant: Really annoying, windows 10 launches its upgrade assistant every few days as soon as it gets online. I kill it with task manager and uninstall it, and it goes back after a few days. How do i completely kill it, remove it, uninstall it? And no, i choose when or should i like...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant - Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: My computer came preinstalled with Windows 10 on it. It already had the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant on it, which bumped it up to the regular Creators Update. When the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update comes out, and I go to install it through the Upgrade Assistant, will it...
  10. windows 10 upgrade assistant.

windows 10 upgrade assistant.: Is there need to keep the windows 10 upgrade assistant? Can one now delete it? Had a rather large upgrade yesterday winver >>>>1607 14393 187 Many thanks once again. 63763

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 upgrader app.exe