Windows 10: Windows 10 update assistant

Discus and support Windows 10 update assistant in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Motim, *Smile Has Ed posted, it is safe to uninstall Windows 10 Update Assistant after you have successfully finished updating Windows 10 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brink, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 update assistant

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Motim Win User

Hello,
    On my computer is now (newly) installed "Windows 10 Pro", version 1709 with latest updates.
    While looking into installed programs I found also "Windows 10 update assistant" installed.
    I was told this assistant was used to update the system to what it is now.
    So I am asking, can I uninstall it, I think there is no need for this program any more.
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Apr 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Apr 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10 update assistant

How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit CWindows 10 update assistant :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit CWindows 10 update assistant :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, Apr 13, 2018
  5. Well, ......... to be completely honest ..... I haven't even tried. Its (mine anyway) only a hair over 20 MB so I didn't bother. Will look around for you and get back.

indianacarnie, Apr 13, 2018
  6. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Apr 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update assistant

1. Windows 10 update assistant - Similar Threads - update assistant

2. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  3. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  4. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  6. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  7. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

8. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant update system drivers through DELL support assist: every time i try to update my drivers especially important one's from anywhere it just doesn't work out for me and when i discovered DELL support assist could possibly fix this it doesn't and give me Unable to connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again error...
  9. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

cant update system drivers through DELL support assist: every time i try to update my drivers especially important one's from anywhere it just doesn't work out for me and when i discovered DELL support assist could possibly fix this it doesn't and give me Unable to connect to the internet. Check your connection and try again error...
  10. cant update system drivers through DELL support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware