Windows 10: Windows 10 Update: ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers uninstalled

Discus and support Windows 10 Update: ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers uninstalled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After each Windows 10 update, ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers are disabled. Drivers have to be uninstalled and the current drivers re-installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by charlesfromcapetown, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Update: ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers uninstalled

After each Windows 10 update, ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers are disabled. Drivers have to be uninstalled and the current drivers re-installed.

Presumably the issue can't be resolved, could a script be written to access from keyboard to uninstalled and re-installed.

Thanks

Charles

:)

charlesfromcapetown, Dec 26, 2018

2. touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Stompicus Win User
    Asus K55N touchpad drivers

My touchpad began behaving oddly after upgrading to Windows 10.

• No gestures work
    • When trying to click on the touchpad, it registers both the initial tap when I put my finger on the pad, and the click when I click the pad down. Actually, the second click registers when I release the pad. So every click is a double-click, and if I try
      to right click, it then immediately left clicks, closing my right click dialog.
    Now, I've tried using Device Manager to uninstall the driver for the touchpad, and installing the Elantech driver from Asus' website. Upon looking through my list of installed programs, I saw that I had two versions of that Elantech driver, and a Synaptics
    driver. I deleted all three of those and reinstalled the driver from Asus' website. This fixed all the problems.

I eventually figured out that Windows Update keeps trying to install the extra Elantech driver, and the Synaptics driver. I cannot figure out how to stop it from doing this. These drivers do not work, and I cannot afford to keep uninstalling three drivers,
    finding Asus' driver, and reinstalling it for a total of three required restarts and an hour of work every single time I need to use my computer.

So, can I disable this update? Or do something to prevent this from happening? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stompicus, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Update: ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers uninstalled

Windows 10 - touchpad not working, device missing and drivers won't install

Updated to Windows 10 yesterday. The touchpad doesn't scroll and the pointer is erratic. I've tried installing drivers from the manufacturers website but they won't install, stating an error that there is an existing driver that needs to be removed. But
    in my device manager my touchpad doesn't show up and in the control panel there is no existing program to uninstall for the touchpad. I have an ASUS VivoBook S500.

JoeHumphries_999, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Update: ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers uninstalled

1. Windows 10 Update: ASUS VivoBook K410U TouchPad drivers uninstalled - Similar Threads - Update ASUS VivoBook

2. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  3. Asus Vivobook laptop update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook laptop update: I've had my Asus Vivobook for around 2 years and it has been completely fine up until now, when I updated my laptop and it has been stuck on a loop with the Asus logo, then restarting, then updates underway please keep your computer on. It's been stuck on this for days now,...
  4. Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP: I have asus vivobook 15 K15EP model. I have an issue with the touchpad as suddenly sometimes it stops working i had performed all the steps mentioned at asus site for fixing reinstalled the drivers, resetting the ec, bios update, restart everything but the cursor works for a...
  5. Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad/ Touchpad issue in ASUS VivoBook K15EP: I have asus vivobook 15 K15EP model. I have an issue with the touchpad as suddenly sometimes it stops working i had performed all the steps mentioned at asus site for fixing reinstalled the drivers, resetting the ec, bios update, restart everything but the cursor works for a...
  6. Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse TouchPad is going crazy Asus Vivobook 15 F513: A couple of days ago my touchpad start to go crazy and the pointer shakes and moves around while I'm steady or moving, and also sometimes it doesn't make any reaction when I tap something to select it I have to press the left button.I don't think the touchpad is damaged...
  7. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  8. Uninstalling touchpad driver

Uninstalling touchpad driver: I have a new Lenovo Yoga computer and I find the touchpad is very sensitive. I have set the sensitivity to Low already, but I still have issues. Is there a way to uninstall the driver for the touchpad and if so where do I do that? I have already tried accessing the pad...
  9. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  10. ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers

ASUS VivoBook X202E Drivers: This actually isn't directly Windows 10 related since it also affected Windows 8 and 8.1. A couple years back I swapped out the mechanical drive in this notebook for an SSD. Device Manager shows a lot of unknown devices that have no drivers, even after I installed as many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. k410u

2. touch pad driver for ASUS VivoBook K410U

3. asus k410u card reader not detected

4. asus vivobook s14 windows 10 1903 update,
  5. vivobook 1903 vivobook update,
  6. asus k410u updates,
  7. touch pad not responding asus vivobook k410u