Windows 10: Windows 10 update blue screen won’t boot

Discus and support Windows 10 update blue screen won’t boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i am not any sort of computer expert so bare with me. Sons brand new computer which was purpose built by fierce pc in december 2019 was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FACE BREAKER 50, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update blue screen won’t boot

Hi

i am not any sort of computer expert so bare with me. Sons brand new computer which was purpose built by fierce pc in december 2019 was working fine last night

windows 10 automatic update and now it goes through cycle were i cant get past blue screen.

cant access safe mode screen says

Pc ran into problem and need to restart it says

unexpected kernel mode trap

I have read posts there no dust i tried resetting multiple times, i have no windows icon

tried f8. Shift f8 and all the other combinations

this is 100% microsoft update issue on brand new computer so please provide simple instructions to fix its under warranty but i have to pay to return to supplier for fixing

:)

FACE BREAKER 50, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 update blue screen won’t boot

Windows 10 Blue screen on boot - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi Elaf,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

Are you able to boot to desktop screen?

If not, as of now I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can return back to your desktop screen. To do so follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    provided in the link below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also suggest you to refer the link below and check if that helps:

Bug Check
    0xD1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Windows 10

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update blue screen won’t boot

1. Windows 10 update blue screen won’t boot - Similar Threads - update blue screen

2. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  3. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall: Tricky question for anyone looking to earn some eternal gratitude today. My computer wont boot or reinstall windows 10 from usb. Had an error come up saying “repairing D: drive” on booting, stuck on that screen for hours and couldn’t get that to work. Tried various things but...
  4. Windows 10 won’t boot and won’t reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won’t boot: I have run into an issue where windows 10 won’t boot. I have tried a couple solutions such as the repair option and a tutorial using command prompt with no success. I have tried taking ram out and cleaning. The error message is attached below, any help would be...
  6. Windows 10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won’t boot: I downloaded windows 10 Through an installation media 100x tried command prompt and everything I’ve been without a pc for 3 months because of this issue my hard drives are healthy and are working as should and it still won’t boot. Why won’t my windows 10 start up boot?...
  7. Windows 10 won’t boot after update

Windows 10 won’t boot after update: My computer tried to update a couple of days ago and now Windows 10 will not boot. I googled endlessly trying to find solutions to the issue but I can’t seem to solve it. I tried turning it on and off. I tried booting in safe mode with and without networking. I tried to...
  8. Windows update won’t allow windows 10 to boot

Windows update won’t allow windows 10 to boot: Hi! My computer installed a Windows update last night; however, the update will not allow my computer to boot. The prompts for trobleshooting don’t allow me to restart Windows 10 or go back to the previous install. Please advise how I may remedy this issue. Thank you....
  9. Blue Screen / Pc Needs repair and won’t boot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen / Pc Needs repair and won’t boot?: Hi there, this is going to be long as I try to provide as much detail as possible. I know pretty much nothing about computers, so i apologize in advance. I’m experiencing an issue with windows 10. 5 days ago my Laptop A lenovo legion y730 laptop rebooted after I updated...
  10. Windows 10 won’t boot

Windows 10 won’t boot: i just installed a new processor and motherboard in my computer and went through with a clean install of windows 10. The install runs through fine and completes, but once its done it restarts and just returns to the bios. Even when i restart from there same thing just brings...