Windows 10: Windows 10 update breaks ability to assign adobe as default application for .TIF files.

Discus and support Windows 10 update breaks ability to assign adobe as default application for .TIF files. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bug Report. 10/14/18 Windows 10 update 1803 broke the ability to assign adobe as the default app for .tif files. I can assign any other offered app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Please Microsoft, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update breaks ability to assign adobe as default application for .TIF files.

Bug Report. 10/14/18 Windows 10 update 1803 broke the ability to assign adobe as the default app for .tif files. I can assign any other offered app (paint, sketch, photo). I had to do a system restore to revert back to temporarily correct this issue.

:)

Please Microsoft, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2018
  3. IT Guy Viki, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Windows 10 update breaks ability to assign adobe as default application for .TIF files.

Windows 10 and .tif files

Hi,

Before providing the next steps needed to resolve your concern with the .TIF files, we would like to know if you have already tried the steps provided by IT Guy Viki above. If yes, what was the result?

We'll be waiting for your update.

Dennis Mop, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update breaks ability to assign adobe as default application for .TIF files.

1. Windows 10 update breaks ability to assign adobe as default application for .TIF files. - Similar Threads - update breaks ability

2. What Role Assignment has the ability to Install\Remove 3rd party applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Role Assignment has the ability to Install\Remove 3rd party applications: Hello,What Role Assignment in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center has the ability to Install\Remove 3rd party applications?I do not want to keep using Global Admin to install or Remove application. I was hoping the Helpdesk Admin or Service Support Admin would have this ability,...
  3. What Role Assignment has the ability to Install\Remove 3rd party applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Role Assignment has the ability to Install\Remove 3rd party applications: Hello,What Role Assignment in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center has the ability to Install\Remove 3rd party applications?I do not want to keep using Global Admin to install or Remove application. I was hoping the Helpdesk Admin or Service Support Admin would have this ability,...
  4. How do I Assign an application a Default Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I Assign an application a Default Monitor: Hello gang! I run windows10 with 4 monitors and multiple complex applications. If I power down the monitors the HDMI monitors my applications move all over the place to other monitors! I am looking for a simple way to preassign an application position and monitor so...
  5. TIF Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TIF Files: Does Microsoft 365 open TIF Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tif-files/2883f249-5043-413d-ad1b-83bb71b2bd34
  6. Faxed TIF Files

Faxed TIF Files: Hello - I cannot open any Faxes that have been sent as a TIF file. I have tried to save it as word, pdf and jpeg without success. I have downloaded file software that claims to open TIF files also. I've read some "solutions" in the community but they are very old. I...
  7. Windows 10 - Explorer and .tif files

Windows 10 - Explorer and .tif files: Hello, I have scanned a few hundred old photos to .tif format, some which needed to be scanned upside down to fit my scanner bed. Using windows explorer I corrected the orientation but now some sort of compression has changed the file. I need to edit these with my digital...
  8. Sharing a ,tif file

Sharing a ,tif file: I would like to email a 26 page .tif file but the recipient only gets the first page. How can I email this document? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-a-tif-file/c5bc6728-b0ec-4f31-b038-38293993fb15"
  9. Excel not visible on list of applications that can be assigned as default app for tsv files

Excel not visible on list of applications that can be assigned as default app for tsv files: Hello, I was attempting to assign a new application to open files, such as .tsv files, however no MS Office app is listed in the menu. Upon trying to find Excel, I discovered there is no "Office" folder in either Program Files nor in Program Files (x86). A search for...
  10. Windows 10 will not send fax - wants a tif file!?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not send fax - wants a tif file!?: I scanned a few documents as jpegs. I want to use Windows 10 fax and scan, and now get this message Windows can't fax or preview the attached file type. Try installing a program that allows you to print .tif files, save the attached file as a .tif file, and then try again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open tif with adobe as default

2. open tif files in adobe windows 10

3. make adobe default app for tif

4. windows 10 adobe reader tif files,
  5. Assign PhotoShop tif files,
  6. Make Adobe default for .tif,
  7. set adobe as default for tif files,
  8. windows 10 make tif adobe,
  9. windows 10 1803 cannot assign photoshop as default app