Windows 10: Windows 10 update breaks grophic tablet drivers.

Discus and support Windows 10 update breaks grophic tablet drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I have recently reinstalled windows on my computer and updated it to the latest version upon which I downloaded my graphic tablet drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lykrin, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Lykrin Win User

Windows 10 update breaks grophic tablet drivers.

Hello all,

I have recently reinstalled windows on my computer and updated it to the latest version upon which I downloaded my graphic tablet drivers. After installing them I discovered that they do not work properly. As windows overrides the drivers by "setting up" the tablet after connecting it.

Is there any way I can stop windows from automatically setting up the device upon connecting?

The device in question is:

XP-Pen g640 with the latest Pentablet drivers.

Best regards,

Lykrin.

:)

Lykrin, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update breaks grophic tablet drivers. - Similar Threads - update breaks grophic

2. Windows Driver Update Breaks HP Hotkey Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Driver Update Breaks HP Hotkey Support: I have a HP Elitebook 745 G5 with Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and I had manually installed HP hotkey support because Windows Update's keyboard driver doesn't had support for Fn functions. I worked well for a while, till Windows Update installed in second plane an update of HP...
  3. Windows Driver Update Breaks HP Hotkey Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Driver Update Breaks HP Hotkey Support: I have a HP Elitebook 745 G5 with Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and I had manually installed HP hotkey support because Windows Update's keyboard driver doesn't had support for Fn functions. I worked well for a while, till Windows Update installed in second plane an update of HP...
  4. Windows Driver Update Breaks HP Hotkey Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows pushing an update that breaks Nvidia drivers!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows pushing an update that breaks Nvidia drivers!: I've been pulling my hair out recently over what I thought was the GPU dying in my laptop but in the past day I have found out its driver related. Basically the issue is that my GPU would stop working and "disappear" from my laptop when it would go over ~30% usage Including...
  6. Windows update breaks my Microphone Drivers

Windows update breaks my Microphone Drivers: So this is the thrid iteration of the issue. The series of events is, I get a Windows update - I Update - My BlueYeti Microphone stop working - time passes it returns to normal. So from digging about what appears to be happening is the Microphone uses a UAC3576B Driver in...
  7. Windows 10 update breaks graphic tablet drivers.

Windows 10 update breaks graphic tablet drivers.: Hello all, I have recently reinstalled windows on my computer and updated it to the latest version upon which I downloaded my graphic tablet drivers. After installing them I discovered that they do not work properly. As windows overrides the drivers by "setting up" the...
  8. Windows Update continuously deletes/ breaks Nvidia drivers

Windows Update continuously deletes/ breaks Nvidia drivers: Fix your stuff, this is super unprofessional. It's happened 3 times now, I searched and I am not the only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-continuously-deletes-breaks-nvidia/cd004605-cbb9-42d5-b946-57ac37def8c0
  9. Windows Update breaks drivers ...again

Windows Update breaks drivers ...again: So again (with every windows 10 update) microsoft has crippled yet more devices. I have and intel 82567v gigabit network controller that no longer works with a code 10 problem, before being asked, no intel doesn't have win 10 driver (windows 7 is the last), no compatibility...
  10. Tablet Driver

Tablet Driver: Where on my PC is the tablet driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tablet-driver/3cf95247-38f9-4451-bede-f9720c3edf2a