Windows 10: Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop.

Discus and support Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So long story short, I was forced into an update by windows on my laptop. Said update now has stuck me in a boot loop where it resets after flashing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nikalii, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop.

So long story short, I was forced into an update by windows on my laptop. Said update now has stuck me in a boot loop where it resets after flashing up on the screen saying "undoing changes made by windows update".

The only thing I can acess is the BIOS.

Any help would be greatly appricated. (I'm aware a reinstall of windows is possible due to bios acess but i'd rather avoid that.)

submitted by /u/nikalii
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nikalii, Dec 2, 2019
  2. R-T-B Win User

BIOS update bricks laptop

I know this is going to blow your mind, but I've had bios bricks and I do laptop refurbs for a living. It happens... Particularly when the flash program is windows only and drivers are amuck.

R-T-B, Dec 2, 2019
  3. BIOS update bricks laptop

I love these titles never hung out at a forum but, BIOS update bricks laptop!!! Suddenly your a lap top computer expert

jaggerwild, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop.

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop.

1. Windows 10 Update bricked my laptop. - Similar Threads - Update bricked laptop

2. Windows update bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update bricked my laptop.: I was working on my laptop - Acer Aspire 7 A715-42G which was running on Windows 11. I got a pop up that asked me if I wanted to update now or update later. I clicked on later. Took a break of 15 mins and closed the lid of my laptop. When I came back, and checked it, there...
  3. Windows update bricked my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update bricked my laptop.: I was working on my laptop - Acer Aspire 7 A715-42G which was running on Windows 11. I got a pop up that asked me if I wanted to update now or update later. I clicked on later. Took a break of 15 mins and closed the lid of my laptop. When I came back, and checked it, there...
  4. A windows update brick my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  5. A windows update brick my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  6. Update bricked laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update bricked laptop: Lenovo x1 running Windows 10 Pro. There was an Office update. After restarting, my laptop went into endless automatic repair loop. Uninstall recent updates didn't work. Multiple restore points failed. Unable to repair by cloud or by USB. How can I get a working PC without...
  7. Did a Windows update just brick my laptop?

Did a Windows update just brick my laptop?: My Toshiba Satellite laptop completely died before my very eyes this morning. My browser began running slower and slower until the screen just froze. I tried to reboot, but with the frozen display the start menu refused to come up when I clicked the little window icon in the...
  8. Windows Updates keep bricking my laptop

Windows Updates keep bricking my laptop: This is happening to me literally every single time Windows Updates require a restart - whether I choose Update and Shut Down or Update and Restart, my computer shows a black screen and will not come back on. I have to turn the power off repeatedly to get the screen to come...
  9. windows 10 update bricked my laptop

windows 10 update bricked my laptop: so I'm the kinda person who doesn't like that windows 10 is always sneaking around on my metered internet connection downloading updates with my data that costs me money without my consent but today it got worse.. I bought a new dell laptop with high specs, 16 gigs ram 4...
  10. Windows 10 update bricked my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update bricked my pc: Since the last windows patch, every time i download it and update it and restart my pc it bricks my pc and the update doesnt go through. i already reset my pc twice and wiped everything and did a complete reboot; everything worked fine in the beginning until i dowloaded the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update bricked my laptop