Windows 10: windows 10 update broke my computer aswell 11/10/2018

Discus and support windows 10 update broke my computer aswell 11/10/2018 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; im making a computer for my son an old amd phenom 2 x4 955 cpu 4gb ram at present soon 8gb gtx 590 wich im borrowing and will update to something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marjanboo, Oct 11, 2018.

1. marjanboo Win User

windows 10 update broke my computer aswell 11/10/2018

im making a computer for my son an old amd phenom 2 x4 955 cpu 4gb ram at present soon 8gb gtx 590 wich im borrowing and will update to something better as doesnt play fortnite to well so win 10 loaded and running well for nearly a week driver booster updated all drivers all was going well till windows said we have an update for u please restart so did that and wowwwwwwwwwwwww boot drive not accessable wt.........beep iv never seen this before did my drive just break an its a ssd aswell so no couldnt have must have been win update file it looped said cant restore cant repair wouldnt fix itself what so i looked online and saw tht multiple people with same problem so i must be one of the latest to install this update so why is it still on there and why isnt it fixed so i had to reset as couldnt work out how to cmd remove win update tht broke it so my question being can i update again and will it do this again i no a we bit about windows as iv been using them since commadore 64 days

:)

marjanboo, Oct 11, 2018
  2. jsfitz54 Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 update broke my computer aswell 11/10/2018 - Similar Threads - update broke computer

2. Windows 10 update broke my computer!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update broke my computer!: Microsoft Windows pushed an update to version 2004 and forced me to reboot. I can no longer access my data drive E: with all my personal data files. I need to be put in touch with someone who can help fix what Microsoft broke! Microsoft no longer accepts phone calls....
  3. Windows 10 updates broke my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 updates broke my computer: I am both a user of Linux & Windows. I have Linux installed for mainly programming on my laptop. On my desktop which is, 16GB RAM with NVIDIA GTX 1050, I use my desktop for personal reasons, such filing taxes & reading emails. I have Kaspersky Security Cloud (paid) installed...
  4. Windows 10 Update broke my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update broke my computer: Only way to fix computer was to fix was to get the data retrieved, wipe the drive and reload windows. Restore points, uninstalling update were completely useless. How to I get microsoft to compensate me for the repairs?...
  5. Windows 10 update broke my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update broke my computer: When trying to update my laptop it now says "Undoing changes made to your pc" and keeps going around again and again and I cant get into any part of my computer anymore. How do i stop this??...
  6. Windows 10 update broke my computer

Windows 10 update broke my computer: Windows installed an update that I kept prolonging and now my laptop is broken. First after tge update was installed, my laptop kept rebooting into a configuring windows screen for about 2 hrs. I decided to reboot it because i have college work that needs to be done. It went...
  7. Windows 10 update on October 10 2018 broke my sound card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update on October 10 2018 broke my sound card: Hello, the October 10 2018 update broke my Realtek sound driver. I know this is the case because I performed a system restore to right before the update and the driver worked. Once I reinstalled the update it broke again. The volume icon shows a red X and the...
  8. Windows 10 update broke my computer

Windows 10 update broke my computer: I have Asus ROG desktop with Windows 10 on it. After the most recent update, my computer hasn't been normal. The icons on the desktop do not have names and only the mouse is active. I am able to open settings but cannot perform any tasks. I have tried to restore, reset, and...
  9. Latest Windows 10 update broke my computer! July 29, 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Windows 10 update broke my computer! July 29, 2018: The latest Windows 10 update broke my computer. The screen is all black. After turning it off, unplugging it, pressing the on button, then plugging it back in and turning it on, I get a blue screen that reads: "Recovery / It looks like Windows didn't load correctly / If you'd...
  10. Windows 10 update broke my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update broke my computer.: So, I'll go on record saying that Windows 10 is the absolute worst OS ever released by Microsoft. It just did a self-update and broke my computer. I can no longer log in. I get a black screen with a mouse curser. It's one step down from earlier, where I still got to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update broke computer 2018