Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Broke my mic

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Broke my mic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, Windows 10 had a update a few months ago and after the update it broke my mic in a way. When Enabling, Noise Suppression, Echo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Operator Badger, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update Broke my mic

Hello there, Windows 10 had a update a few months ago and after the update it broke my mic in a way. When Enabling, Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation it mutes my mic and I need to restart my PC, I found a slight fix but not full, my fix uses software that let's me adjust things, like make it so I don't need to worry about people not being able to hear me and even talk. I've tried reinstalling my drivers and it didn't work, I know it's not my Software I use since I still had problems without it installed.

:)

Operator Badger, Oct 25, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Update broke Mic

Hello there, Windows 10 had a update a few months ago and after the update it broke my mic in a way. When Enabling, Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation it mutes my mic and I need to restart my PC, I found a slight fix but not full, my fix uses software
    that let's me adjust things, like make it so I don't need to worry about people not being able to hear me and even talk. I've tried reinstalling my drivers and it didn't work, I know it's not my Software I use since I still had problems without it installed.

Windows 10 Update Broke my mic 261f18d6-b9b3-4e98-b86b-94ead8f9397f?upload=true.png

Operator Badger, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Update Broke my mic

Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Broke my mic

1. Windows 10 Update Broke my mic - Similar Threads - Update Broke mic

2. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My snowball ice mic broke physically.: The tripod has fallen apart. I’d like to know how to fix this soon please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snowball-ice-mic-broke-physically/4d0619c7-ecd3-4687-99b4-d9fb26e834e2
  3. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My snowball ice mic broke physically.: The tripod has fallen apart. I’d like to know how to fix this soon please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snowball-ice-mic-broke-physically/4d0619c7-ecd3-4687-99b4-d9fb26e834e2
  4. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WINDOWS CLEAN BOOT BROKE MY MIC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WINDOWS CLEAN BOOT BROKE MY MIC?: So I couldn't connect to EA Servers. I did a clean boot and successfully connected, but then my USB Device was not detected. That USB device was my mic. So I did anything a regular person would do. Updated audio drivers, updated windows, and restarted my PC... Nothing. It...
  6. My mic broke

My mic broke: SO my mic work for 3 sec or so and its stop working. If u say my mic internal was broken. i open setting and go to sound and its say my mic working fine and i find the indicator say it detect my voice. i go to control pane got to sound and its say it work but idk why when i...
  7. Windows 10 Update broke my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update broke my computer: Only way to fix computer was to fix was to get the data retrieved, wipe the drive and reload windows. Restore points, uninstalling update were completely useless. How to I get microsoft to compensate me for the repairs?...
  8. Windows 10 update broke my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update broke my computer: When trying to update my laptop it now says "Undoing changes made to your pc" and keeps going around again and again and I cant get into any part of my computer anymore. How do i stop this??...
  9. troubleshooting my mic broke it.

troubleshooting my mic broke it.: my mic has always been quiet and when talking with my friends my voice has always been quiet for them. i turned the gain and boost all the way to the max but that didn't even help. i don't really know what troubleshoot means but i saw it with the audio and decided to give it...
  10. Window's 10 Update broke Mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window's 10 Update broke Mic: Hello there, Windows 10 had a update a few months ago and after the update it broke my mic in a way. When Enabling, Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation it mutes my mic and I need to restart my PC, I found a slight fix but not full, my fix uses software that let's me adjust...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest windows update broke mic

2. windows update broke my headphones