Windows 10: Windows 10 update bugs: BSOD, sound, slow boot, and WiFi

Discus and support Windows 10 update bugs: BSOD, sound, slow boot, and WiFi in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Please read this article if you are suddenly having a few problems with your Windows 10: https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/0...532695-issues/ 150449 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 update bugs: BSOD, sound, slow boot, and WiFi

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Feb 13, 2020
  3. scevism Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

Just done a fresh install of windows 10. Still got the same problem.
    Turn pc on from cold or a restart. Hangs on the win boot logo for a minute or so then boots in to the desktop
    cant work it out why its so slow to boot up? any ideas*Mad Windows 10 update bugs: BSOD, sound, slow boot, and WiFi :mad:

scevism, Feb 13, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update bugs: BSOD, sound, slow boot, and WiFi - Similar Threads - update bugs BSOD

2. Wifi/Sound bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi/Sound bug: Hello,when click on the bottom left in windows 11, the wifi and sound bar opens but I cannot click to mute, check the wifi, turn bluetooth on/off etc. It just doenst react or minimizes the window. Anyone here that knows how to fix this? Thanks...
  3. Wifi/Sound bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi/Sound bug: Hello,when click on the bottom left in windows 11, the wifi and sound bar opens but I cannot click to mute, check the wifi, turn bluetooth on/off etc. It just doenst react or minimizes the window. Anyone here that knows how to fix this? Thanks...
  4. Window 11 update WIFI BUG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 update WIFI BUG: After my Windows 11 update, I lose access to my wifi network. Wifi icon does not appear on the taskbar and wifi setting is not found on network and internet connection setting. This has happened before. I have to reset my PC to get this fixed. But then, accidentally update...
  5. Window 11 update WIFI BUG

Window 11 update WIFI BUG: After my Windows 11 update, I lose access to my wifi network. Wifi icon does not appear on the taskbar and wifi setting is not found on network and internet connection setting. This has happened before. I have to reset my PC to get this fixed. But then, accidentally update...
  6. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

Windows 10 slow to boot after update: I purchased a laptop new in January 2020 which has continually given trouble with boot times becoming increasingly slow after Windows updates. I have tried reinstalling Windows, both as a Repair Install and as a Full Install but the issue persisted. I finally cured it by...
  7. Windows 10 slow to boot after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow to boot after update: I purchased a laptop new in January 2020 which has continually given trouble with boot times becoming increasingly slow after Windows updates. I have tried reinstalling Windows, both as a Repair Install and as a Full Install but the issue persisted. I finally cured it by...
  8. Windows 10 update bugs: BSOD, sound, slow boot, and WiFi

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update bugs: BSOD, sound, slow boot, and WiFi: Updating your devices to the latest version of Windows 10 only to discover that your sound and WiFi has stopped working is nothing short of a nightmare. Unfortunately, Windows 10’s monthly updates have been consistently running into such problems and Microsoft’s operating...
  9. windows 10 boot slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 boot slow after update: My Windows 10 boot so so slow after the last update, this is the first problem with an update in my PC, Please someone give me a solution. Jacob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-slow-after-update/be21766d-d72f-46d9-a35f-86364a166ec8
  10. Windows 10 Wifi Bug?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Wifi Bug?: Hi there, I recently discovered that the solution to my wifi problem (wifi not automatically connecting to my router after a restart), was to deactivate all the "wan miniport" devices in device manager. After having tried basically all wifi related troubleshooting steps to...