Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Bugs List

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Bugs List in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Is there a way I can be notified by email from Microsoft for bugs in windows operating system for any update? I have downloaded windows 10 2004... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinGre2020, May 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update Bugs List

Hello, Is there a way I can be notified by email from Microsoft for bugs in windows operating system for any update? I have downloaded windows 10 2004 ISO from Microsoft. I am afraid to install it on my main computer because of the past bugs which caused a boot loop and deleted users files and other issues upon installing a feature update. Are there email notifications from either Microsoft or 3rd party websites that can alert me about any type of bugs in windows Operating Systems?

Thanks

:)

KevinGre2020, May 27, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Update Bugs List

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Bugs List

1. Windows 10 Update Bugs List - Similar Threads - Update Bugs List

2. Windows 10 update bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update bug: my task bar doesnt work the start button, search, volume, wifi, action center are not left-clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-bug/f1a8d675-7753-4838-8b72-732d492249ad
  3. Windows 10 update bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update bug: my task bar doesnt work the start button, search, volume, wifi, action center are not left-clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-bug/f1a8d675-7753-4838-8b72-732d492249ad
  4. Windows 10 update bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Window 10 update bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 update bug: Hello, I tried updating but it won't let me since it says here "uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10." and i can't delete it nor find it in my files to delete it nor the refresh button doesn't work.[ATTACH]...
  6. Wifi network list icons bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi network list icons bug: [ATTACH] My Wifi network list has broken icons, both on secured and open networks. any suggestion how to fix it? Windows 10 20H2 (but the bug was present on previous build as well). Those are both secured network submitted by /u/tommasovdev [link] [comments]...
  7. BUG Windows Defender Exclusions Empty List

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BUG Windows Defender Exclusions Empty List: I noticed yesterday, WD engine installed an update, i opened my exclusions list and it was empty, they only appear in the registry but not the exclusions Ui. I read that a workaround for this issue is using group policy editor to exclude the paths and doing that makes them...
  8. Add a forced reboot bug to the list of recent Windows 10 issues

in Windows 10 News
    Add a forced reboot bug to the list of recent Windows 10 issues: Microsoft confirmed yet another bug for recent versions of its Windows 10 operating system. The bug may lead to forced reboots on affected systems and is the latest in a series of issues affecting several supported versions of Windows 10. Microsoft released cumulative...
  9. Empty Startup list Bug Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty Startup list Bug Help: Hi, I have done me some of that googling and couldn't find any answers. I have some programs that start once my computer turns on that I want to disable but my Startup list is completely empty as seen below img: PS. Trying this also doesn't work as I just get an error...
  10. Windows 10 Update Bug

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Update Bug: Hello Microsoft, I have Windows 10 for 2-3 years and there were no problems till now. So the problem is I don't have all other accounts in the start menu so I can log off without clearing all my work. Thank you, Valentin!...