Windows 10: Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix

Discus and support Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I needed some assistance with a Windows update. I have a Dell Laptop with Windows 10. Since around January Windows is trying to install an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Manbir Nahal, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix

Hi,

I needed some assistance with a Windows update. I have a Dell Laptop with Windows 10. Since around January Windows is trying to install an update but when it restarts to continue the install I get a Blue error screen. This error screen keeps looping. I go into Dell recovery and do systems scans with no issues shown. I then have to go into Windows recovery and the only way to fix the issue is to go to System Restore point. When I click on it I have to enter a Bit Locker recovery key. After this I am given one restore point from a few months back which then helps fix the the issue.

I since then paused the updates in the hope that any corrupt update would have been fixed. Yesterday the same thing happened again. This has happened 3 times now and each time the same.

How can I fix the issue.

Appreciate all the help.

Below is an image of what is showing that hasn't installed.

Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix 46bd9452-f4e2-4f32-835c-539f2a4218b4?upload=true.jpg

:)

Manbir Nahal, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix

1. Windows 10 Update causing Blue Screen Loop with no fix - Similar Threads - Update causing Blue

2. Windows 10 blue screen loop and fixes don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blue screen loop and fixes don't work: So recently I discovered that I have a 1 TB hdd laying around that i could use. Little did I know it had windows 8 on it and the boot order was set to that so basically Windows started fixing my 2 other drives to work with this windows 8 drive and when finished, my computer...
  3. Windows 10 blue screen loop and fixes don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blue screen loop and fixes don't work: So recently I discovered that I have a 1 TB hdd laying around that i could use. Little did I know it had windows 8 on it and the boot order was set to that so basically Windows started fixing my 2 other drives to work with this windows 8 drive and when finished, my computer...
  4. Windows 10 blue screen loop and fixes don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Update Causes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Causes Blue Screen: As of around august a new update was queued for my pc, which I then installed. The update blue screened my pc then uninstalled it and my pc was back to normal. I then started trying to figure out why, I scanned for viruses and corrupt files etc, none were the cause. Then...
  6. Windows Update Causes Blue Screen

Windows Update Causes Blue Screen: As of around august a new update was queued for my pc, which I then installed. The update blue screened my pc then uninstalled it and my pc was back to normal. I then started trying to figure out why, I scanned for viruses and corrupt files etc, none were the cause. Then...
  7. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN: I have a Dell Laptop, Last Dec, i update my laptop but after the update, its always crashing and automatically restarting with blue screen. I already uninstall all the latest update but unfortunately still crashing and having a Blue Screen. I decided to REFORMAT the Drive C:...
  8. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN: I have a Dell Laptop, Last Dec, i update my laptop but after the update, its always crashing and automatically restarting with blue screen. I already uninstall all the latest update but unfortunately still crashing and having a Blue Screen. I decided to REFORMAT the Drive C:...
  9. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE CAUSING BLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Blue screen loop after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen loop after windows 10 update: I did an update last night. My Dell laptop won’t restart now. I get an endless cycle of going to a blue screen with, among other words, stop code PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED. The laptop then restarts and goes to the same screen. Endlessly. I can’t get to any option that...