Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Circle stuck on taskbar. Overlays notification button and appears on...

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Circle stuck on taskbar. Overlays notification button and appears on... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All, I have an extremely weird bug that shows an overlayed Windows Update icon in my task bar over my notification box. I just found out I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vultoric, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Vultoric Win User

Windows 10 Update Circle stuck on taskbar. Overlays notification button and appears on...

Hello All,

I have an extremely weird bug that shows an overlayed Windows Update icon in my task bar over my notification box. I just found out I can't even take a screenshot of it as it doesn't show in it. I had to resort to using my phone to capture it. It also appears in the middle of my second monitor which is very weird. Even stranger there is no updates available for my computer.

Here are the pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/W4ZI8gr

Can anyone help me out here?

:)

Vultoric, Jun 30, 2020

2. Volume button is invisible on taskbar.

Hi,

You can customize which icons to appear on the taskbar. Based on the information you have provided it possible that the volume was not set to appear on the taskbar. To customize the taskbar notification area, you can refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Settings, and then hit Enter.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Click Volume button to toggle it on or off.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 30, 2020
  3. mrm3601 Win User
    Windows button, New Notifications, and Speakers Not Working

Hello.

I'm a relative newcomer to personal computers.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit. About a week ago or so, the Windows button, the New Notifications button, and the Speakers button stopped working. For example, when I left click on the Windows a button small circle appears for a few seconds and then disappears, but that's all.

Curiously, perhaps, when I right click on the buttons they work (in terms of "right clicking" (sorry about the phrase).

Any suggestions as to how the solve this problem is appreciated.

Thank you.

mrm3601, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Windows 10 Update Circle stuck on taskbar. Overlays notification button and appears on...

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Update Circle stuck on taskbar. Overlays notification button and appears on... - Similar Threads - Update Circle stuck

2. Windows 10 update stuck on loading circle and nothing else

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck on loading circle and nothing else: Hello,My PC has been stuck in a Windows 10 update for an hour now. It started with the blue screen and the percentage but now it’s stuck on a black screen with a blurry and stretched loading circle. It’s been like this for an hour now. Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you....
  3. Windows 10 install stuck at circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install stuck at circle: I have just upgraded by pc and i want to install windows 10 but the installation stuck on starting windows logo . I think it might may be problem of corrupted windows installation files i have redownloded the iso file but the problem is there please help me...
  4. notification circle not visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification circle not visible: Windows 10 Yahoo Mail icon doesn't show a notification circle in my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-circle-not-visible/0d582be9-cbeb-4de2-83c5-5042377a96aa
  5. Windows 10 Update Circle stuck on taskbar. Overlays notification button and appears on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update Circle stuck on taskbar. Overlays notification button and appears on...: Hello All, I have an extremely weird bug that shows an overlayed Windows Update icon in my task bar over my notification box. I just found out I can't even take a screenshot of it as it doesn't show in it. I had to resort to using my phone to capture it. It also appears in...
  6. Windows Button / Notification Button

Windows Button / Notification Button: Right now I boot up my computer and when I try to hit the windows button on the task bar with my mouse nothing comes up this also goes for the notification button on the other side of the screen as well....
  7. Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck

Windows 10 profile bootup circle is stuck: I can't login to my PC account on windows 10. The circle on login screen gets stuck every time I start my PC. I have tried booting in safe mode and restarting but it doesn't work. It boots without any trouble in safe mode. There are other administrator profiles on this PC and...
  8. Windows stuck on spinning circle

Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  9. Windows 10 TaskBar Notifications

Windows 10 TaskBar Notifications: My Windows 10 taskbar pops up every time I create a new note in Evernote when Evernote is not in focus. I use hotkeys to create new notes. (When I'm using Evernote and create a new note the taskbar does not pop up.) I've checked settings and Evernote notifications are not...
  10. overlay on notification icon

in Windows 10 Support
    overlay on notification icon: Windows 10 64 bit Pro version 1511 [img] Anyone know what that circled bar is trying to tell me, there were no outstanding notifications in Action Centre pop-out. After a while I noticed it had it disappeared. As I'm writing this, I might have figured what it was....