Windows 10: Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

Discus and support Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BradleySmith527, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I reset it and went to bed to let it run, sometimes leaving it for up to 12 hours, and it never goes above 68%. I have no idea what to do! When it freezes, the only way my computer unfreezes is by disconnecting the power, which then stops the update installation, a few days later it reboots to try to install again, and freezes again at the same point. Is there anything I can do? Than

:)

BradleySmith527, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

1. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68% - Similar Threads - update constantly freezes

2. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%: I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I reset it and went to bed to let it run, sometimes leaving it...
  3. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%: I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I reset it and went to bed to let it run, sometimes leaving it...
  4. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%: I've had this problem for months and have tried everything I can on Google to try and fix it. My operating system is currently running on version 2004 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I rebooted it and went to sleep to...
  5. Windows Constant Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Constant Freezing: I recently purchased a brand new HP Pavilion with Windows 10. It came in the mail yesterday and has been a little slower than I was expecting from the beginning. There was some serious lag when alternating between tabs on Google Chrome and performing pretty much any other...
  6. Windows 10 Update Constantly Freezes at 48%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Constantly Freezes at 48%: I have been having this problem for months now and have tried everything I can google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running on version 1809 and every time it tries to restart to install an update it freezes on 48% and sits and does nothing. I have restarted and gone...
  7. Windows 10 Constant Freezing

Windows 10 Constant Freezing: I am using a Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 Version 1909. I few days ago I carried out the weekly update and since then roughly every 10 to 15 minutes the cursor disappears and the touch screen becomes unresponsive. I have removed the keyboard and reconnected but this...
  8. Windows constantly freezing

Windows constantly freezing: Hello, i have a problem with my computer, there is some kind of a system failure. Before it restarted but i looked it up and after hours of searching found how to turn off the restarting when the system fails. Well, now the system freezes completely and is unusable!....
  9. Windows 10 constantly freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 constantly freezing: See specs Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU AMD FX-6300 18 °C Vishera 32nm Technology RAM 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (11-11-11-28) Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 (MS-7693) (CPU 1) 37 °C Graphics BenQ GW2255 (1920x1080@60Hz) 8192MB ATI Radeon RX 580...
  10. Windows 10 Constant Freezing

Windows 10 Constant Freezing: I have recently re-installed windows on my computer because it was constantly freezing up and causing major lag problems while gaming. I thought it was only an issue in game but it happens at any time whether I have programs running or not. The computer is not maxing out...