Windows 10: Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

Discus and support Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BradleySmith527, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I reset it and went to bed to let it run, sometimes leaving it for up to 12 hours, and it never goes above 68%. I have no idea what to do! When it freezes, the only way my computer unfreezes is by disconnecting the power, which then stops the update installation, a few days later it reboots to try to install again, and freezes again at the same point. Is there anything I can do? Than

:)

BradleySmith527, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

1. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68% - Similar Threads - update constantly freezes

2. windows update stuck on 68%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck on 68%: For the past few days, every time i have tried to download the '2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414' the download would stop at 68%. i have restarted and tried the windows update troubleshoot but it is still not working...
  3. windows update stuck on 68%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update stuck on 68%: For the past few days, every time i have tried to download the '2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414' the download would stop at 68%. i have restarted and tried the windows update troubleshoot but it is still not working...
  4. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 78%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 78%: I have had this problem for months and have tried everything I can on the internet to try to fix it. My Windows is currently running on version 2004 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 78% and does nothing. I rebooted it and went to sleep to let...
  5. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 78%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 78%: I have had this problem for months and have tried everything I can on the internet to try to fix it. My Windows is currently running on version 2004 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 78% and does nothing. I rebooted it and went to sleep to let...
  6. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 78%

7. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%: I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I reset it and went to bed to let it run, sometimes leaving it...
  8. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%: I've had this problem for weeks, I've tried my best on Google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running at version 20H2 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I reset it and went to bed to let it run, sometimes leaving it...
  9. Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%

Windows 10 update constantly freezes at 68%: I've had this problem for months and have tried everything I can on Google to try and fix it. My operating system is currently running on version 2004 and every time I try to reboot to install an update it freezes at 68% and does nothing. I rebooted it and went to sleep to...
  10. Windows 10 Update Constantly Freezes at 48%

Windows 10 Update Constantly Freezes at 48%: I have been having this problem for months now and have tried everything I can google to try and fix it. My OS is currently running on version 1809 and every time it tries to restart to install an update it freezes on 48% and sits and does nothing. I have restarted and gone...