Windows 10: windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset

Discus and support windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows 10 latest update crashed 3 of my computers. Upon installing update computers go to blue screen with continue troubleshoot or turn off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zodiac-xxx, Oct 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset

windows 10 latest update crashed 3 of my computers.

Upon installing update computers go to blue screen with continue troubleshoot or turn off.

After trying every possible option. they will not restart and even reset will not work.

I do not have the money to purchase a new copy of windows or to purchase a new computer.

I work from home.. thanks to Microsoft techs..

I wonder why Microsoft us having all these problems were unqualified techs hired because of some racial or gender quota perhaps?

:)

zodiac-xxx, Oct 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Oct 11, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset

1. windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset - Similar Threads - update crashed computers

2. Windows 10 updates crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates crashing my computer: Windows crashed my computer this morning doing these 2 updates the 2022-12 update has crashed before... Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. 2022-12 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5012170 2023-05 Cumulative Update...
  3. Windows 10 updates crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates crashing my computer: Windows crashed my computer this morning doing these 2 updates the 2022-12 update has crashed before... Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. 2022-12 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5012170 2023-05 Cumulative Update...
  4. Windows 10 updates crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer Crash then Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crash then Restart: Subject is what happened, happens all the time out of nowhere, sometimes even BSOD.. Minidump link belowhttps://www.mediafire.com/file/u8dq6tk0mabt5s0/092822-14984-01.dmp/fileNeed help figuring out the crash...
  6. Windows 10 updated and my computer crashed

Windows 10 updated and my computer crashed: Windows 10 has been telling me it needed to install its latest update. I kept putting it off for the last couple weeks and yesterday a window popped up telling me to pick a time for the install. I put in 3:30 AM and when I woke up this AM it apparently had installed. My...
  7. windows 10 update crashed my computer

windows 10 update crashed my computer: my computer crashed from win 10 update, I tried to get fixed myself big mistake I thought I had it fixed so I rebooted it but i needed to reactivate windows ,before i rebooted , so now it is stuck in reboot loop and I don't know what to do. I need help * Moved from...
  8. Windows 10 update resets my computer

Windows 10 update resets my computer: After every update by Microsoft, my computer apps are rest to computer default. Apps missing; default apps reset, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-resets-my-computer/9db7d711-54c9-40aa-ba28-4e84e5d0c9da
  9. Windows 10 update crashing my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update crashing my computer: Hey there! I am looking for a solution to fix my laptop due to the latest windows 10 update. After installing the update for the windows 10, I encountered the following problems: not being able to start my laptop as normal applications not responding computer just hanging...
  10. My Computer Keeps Crashing, then Restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Keeps Crashing, then Restarting.: I know, I know "It's heat." I hear this all the time, and for a while I thought that to be the case too. But I downloaded a few monitoring programs and found out this isn't the case. Every time I load up a game like CS:GO or TF2 my computer crashes on the main menu at this...