Windows 10: windows 10 update crashed my computer

Discus and support windows 10 update crashed my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer crashed from win 10 update, I tried to get fixed myself big mistake I thought I had it fixed so I rebooted it but i needed to reactivate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KathyAnderson6, Sep 5, 2020.

1. windows 10 update crashed my computer

my computer crashed from win 10 update, I tried to get fixed myself big mistake I thought I had it fixed so I rebooted it but i needed to reactivate windows ,before i rebooted , so now it is stuck in reboot loop and I don't know what to do. I need help

* Moved from outlook.com

:)

KathyAnderson6, Sep 5, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    windows 10 update crashed computer

You must open a 'Command prompt (Admin)' then type DISKPART and press 'enter' before you can use 'list disk'.

windows 10 update crashed my computer [​IMG]

Bree, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

windows 10 update crashed my computer

Windows 10 Update Keeps Crashing My Computer

Hi,

It is possible that your computer keeps crashing after update due to a corrupted installation or compatibility issue. Since you've mentioned that you want to hide updates, to address your issue, if you would like, we suggest that you follow the steps in
    these articles below on how to temporary hide updates or schedule updates:

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you submit a feedback and suggestion by clicking on this
    link.
    We consider suggestions and comments provided by our users. These queries are being collated, reviewed, and can be considered for future updates.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 update crashed my computer

1. windows 10 update crashed my computer - Similar Threads - update crashed computer

2. Windows 10 updates crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates crashing my computer: Windows crashed my computer this morning doing these 2 updates the 2022-12 update has crashed before... Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. 2022-12 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5012170 2023-05 Cumulative Update...
  3. Windows 10 updates crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates crashing my computer: Windows crashed my computer this morning doing these 2 updates the 2022-12 update has crashed before... Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. 2022-12 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5012170 2023-05 Cumulative Update...
  4. Windows 10 updates crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 updated and my computer crashed

Windows 10 updated and my computer crashed: Windows 10 has been telling me it needed to install its latest update. I kept putting it off for the last couple weeks and yesterday a window popped up telling me to pick a time for the install. I put in 3:30 AM and when I woke up this AM it apparently had installed. My...
  6. Windows update crashed my computer

Windows update crashed my computer: After installing the latest update, my computer gives me 4 options, continue, use a device, troubleshoot, and turn off the PC. I have tried everything, and nothing works. I I need to fix this soon, I have homework to do and I don't care if that means delete my files...
  7. Windows 10 update crashing my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update crashing my computer: Hey there! I am looking for a solution to fix my laptop due to the latest windows 10 update. After installing the update for the windows 10, I encountered the following problems: not being able to start my laptop as normal applications not responding computer just hanging...
  8. windows updated crashed my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows updated crashed my computer: It won't boot, there are no restore points, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updated-crashed-my-computer/7fe184b6-aa45-4924-aca3-aefcac9ac974
  9. windows 10 update crashes computer

windows 10 update crashes computer: On 08/03/2018 I downloaded Win 10 update which would completely download keep freezing at 56% complete. After numerous attempts as suggested by MS community, I reverted to the factory settings. This move removed all my drivers & I am unable to load with either the DVD...
  10. Windows update is crashing my computer

Windows update is crashing my computer: Every time my computer does a windows update, my computer monitor screen goes black and I can't get it back up. I'm assuming it's doing a reboot and goes to sleep, but don't know because the monitor goes black and won't come back up. I have to turn my computer off and back...