Windows 10: Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I...

Discus and support Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I have tried every troubleshooting option to no avail and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JosephNick, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I...

Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I have tried every troubleshooting option to no avail and cannot access anything from before the update. HELP

I have even search thru this forum and none of the answers have helped.....

:)

JosephNick, Apr 1, 2020

2. signed in with temporary profile windows 10

Hi Alan,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Temporary profile. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know from which version of Windows you upgraded to Windows 10? Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 update?

I suggest you to refer to below link on “find lost files after upgrading to Windows 10” and go to the option
    Check to see if you’re signed in with a temporary profile.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12386/windows-10-find-lost-files-after-update

I also suggest you to create a new user account and check if it helps.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows logo key +
      I
      key to open Settings.

• Select Accounts, click on
      Family & other people
      in the left pane.

• Under Other users, select
      Add someone else to this PC.

• Enter a name for the new account. If you wish create a password, and verify the password, add a password hint, then select
      Next.

• Select Finish.
    Note: As you are logged in temporary profile be sure to copy everything you worked on to an external drive/flash drive because it will be deleted when you sign out.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with your Windows 10 login profile. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Apr 1, 2020
  3. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I used. I tried every step for one .bak file but nothing worked. It just always logs me into a temporary profile no matter what I do to fix it.

TheMinevenger, Apr 1, 2020
  4. SBEV Win User

Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I...

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Morning

Got exactly this problem. To start with it was named correctly, so I went thru the steps described above. Then it was named incorrectly so I went through those steps. Now it just keeps generating new temporary profiles (scrolling up through numbers each time). I've included some pics below. vickerse is the right username.

Serves me right for doing software updates :/. It did load initially after the updates tho.

All advice appreciated! Please and thank you.

Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I... [​IMG]

Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I... [​IMG]

SBEV, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I...

1. Windows 10 update created a "temporary profile" for sign on and all of my files are gone. I... - Similar Threads - update created temporary

2. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  3. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  4. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Sign in temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Sign in temporary profile: I logged on this morning but received an error message subsequently all my word documents have gone missing. I haven't updated The system and there Is a lot of documents. Is there a way to recover the device to its previous state?...
  6. Sign out of temporary profile

Sign out of temporary profile: While Windows 10 HOME edition is starting I get "Preparing Windows", which I had never received before. Once I log in I get: We can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now,...
  7. Signed with temporary profile

Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  8. Windows 10 signing in with temporary profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 signing in with temporary profile: Windows 10 has decided to sign me in with a temporary profile. I can't get out of this by doing a shut down, starting up and signing in with username, PW or pin or biometrics. How do I get my real profile back?...
  9. Windows 10 Temporary Profile Deleted All My Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Temporary Profile Deleted All My Files: I have lost an important file to a temporary profile. A few days ago Windows messed up my login process and I got signed into a temporary profile. Back then I didn't know what a temporary profile was and thought all my files on my user profile were gone for good. There was...
  10. Signing in with Temporary Profile

Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....