Windows 10: Windows 10 update deleted blutooth on my computer

Discus and support Windows 10 update deleted blutooth on my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! Today I updated my Windows 10, because it said it needed a update, normal stuff. Then when I had updated and restarted my computer. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmilHolm2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. EmilHolm2 Win User

Windows 10 update deleted blutooth on my computer

Hello!

Today I updated my Windows 10, because it said it needed a update, normal stuff.

Then when I had updated and restarted my computer. The function to turn on blutooth had disappeared, so I went searching on the internet to find a solution. Then I ran a problem finding diagnostics on my Blutooth, which then said that Blutooth wasn't functioning anymore and that I had to use an adapter to get it working again.
    I never had to use an adapter before because my computer Lenovo Yoga 710-14ikb is a fairly new model and had bluetooth installed on it, like most products you buy most days.

I have tried downloading a driver from Intel, but that didn't work.

I dont think it is fair that I have to pay for an adapter since i didn't delete the bluetooth in the first place.

So my question is, how do I get bluetooth back on my computer without having to buy an adapter?

:)

EmilHolm2, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update deleted blutooth on my computer - Similar Threads - update deleted blutooth

2. blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blutooth: i have this same problem on desktop with windows 11 and i dont even have the option too turn off or on my youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/d06ad2c1-b68e-4bbe-9119-6bced191c44c
  3. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  4. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  5. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. blutooth

blutooth: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? my laptop model is lenovo t530 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/74107bc2-ed0a-4f22-a4d9-fae064f04e1d
  7. Blutooth

Blutooth: Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help....
  8. no blutooth

no blutooth: there is no Bluetooth turn on/ off option when go into device manager there is no Bluetooth listed don't know if my PC has bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-blutooth/f5a3f3fe-cb39-4ae8-81ef-b0fdadeaaed6
  9. there is no blutooth in my pc

there is no blutooth in my pc: I want to know that is there blutooth in my pc ? is there then how can I use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-blutooth-in-my-pc/c22ba1e6-5784-4f37-a9f3-d9605a5de4c0
  10. computer display with blutooth on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer display with blutooth on?: Can i turn off computer display with blutooth on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-display-with-blutooth-on/bd4574c3-9167-435a-ad51-5efad93f0e7f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emilholm2