Windows 10: windows 10 update disable my computer

Discus and support windows 10 update disable my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; are we going back in time? i updated my windows 10 and after that my hdmi port and all others port not working i tried update dells version tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jacobdavida, Apr 22, 2020.

1. windows 10 update disable my computer

are we going back in time?

i updated my windows 10 and after that my hdmi port and all others port not working i tried update dells version tried update intel version

nothing working!!! i cant understand that this window update ruin my computer!!!

i tried go back to old window 10 version but wont let me do it.

please try to help me.

how such a thing can happen in 2020 with company like microsoft!!!

:)

jacobdavida, Apr 22, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Haksery Win User
    Windows 10 update being enabled.

Anyway , You are luckier than me. My computer was locked directly after updated to Windows 10 . but the solution is easy.

Haksery, Apr 22, 2020
  4. windows 10 update disable my computer

automatic updates in windows 10 drastically slowed down the computer

Hi Holley,

Thank you for your post.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    Let us try the following steps to disable the Windows update.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type Services.msc and press Enter.

• Search for Windows Update service from the list.

• Right Click on Windows Update from the list and select properties.

• In Properties Window Select Startup type as Disabled and Stop the Service.
    Windows 10 will not be automatically installing or downloading updates.

You may follow the same procedure and start the windows update service if you wish to update windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 update disable my computer

1. windows 10 update disable my computer - Similar Threads - update disable computer

2. Why windows 10 pro update disabled my computer's internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows 10 pro update disabled my computer's internet connection?: I updated my Toshiba Satellite a205-s4707 from windows 7 home premium to windows 10 pro, but it won't connect to any internet, even if that internet is on, like wifi hotspot from a phone being on. It will say no connections available when i have the mouse curser over the...
  3. Why windows 10 pro update disabled my computer's internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows 10 pro update disabled my computer's internet connection?: I updated my Toshiba Satellite a205-s4707 from windows 7 home premium to windows 10 pro, but it won't connect to any internet, even if that internet is on, like wifi hotspot from a phone being on. It will say no connections available when i have the mouse curser over the...
  4. Why windows 10 pro update disabled my computer's internet connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?: I am so confused right now please help me I dont want ot get rid of touch screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-disable-touchscreen-on-my-windows-10-computer/ac987c9c-b81e-4e76-b9f5-10a1dfd2f566
  6. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?: I am so confused right now please help me I dont want ot get rid of touch screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-disable-touchscreen-on-my-windows-10-computer/ac987c9c-b81e-4e76-b9f5-10a1dfd2f566
  7. If i disable touchscreen on my windows 10 computer will it permanently disable it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. my windows update is disabled....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows update is disabled....: My laptop is HP envy m6.Its currently win 10 pro x64.the version is 10.0.19042see my windows update is disabledsee my windows update is disabled. When I go t services and try to enable the windows updateits at disabledits saying access denied. What shall I do I cant even...
  9. my windows update is disabled....

my windows update is disabled....: My laptop is HP envy m6.Its currently win 10 pro x64.the version is 10.0.19042see my windows update is disabledsee my windows update is disabled. When I go t services and try to enable the windows updateits at disabledits saying access denied. What shall I do I cant even...
  10. my windows update is disabled....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade