Windows 10: Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...

Discus and support Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone please i really need help.. I downloaded "feature update 1809 on my system and after downloading it asked for a scheduled restart to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chukwuebuka_Abazie, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...

Hi everyone please i really need help.. I downloaded "feature update 1809 on my system and after downloading it asked for a scheduled restart to complete installation each time i restart, it always restart without updating and it'll show the same notification again "Update to restart".

I've been searching for solutions online, yet none was helpful..

Can someone please help me??

:)

Chukwuebuka_Abazie, Jul 15, 2019
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jul 15, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Maybe try with the Windows update mini-tool, found here http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...dows-10-automatic-updates-and-spyware.218745/ , thanks to Mussels. it installed perfectly for me last night.

rtwjunkie, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...

Windows updates won't install!

I'll check that out.

I had read that. However the problem MS is addressing there is when the update client files of the pc don't recognise that the pc is not updated and hence don't download the updates. My updates download fine. In fact I'm even getting downloaded updates which I do not need (win2000, vista, server...) The problem is getting the correct updates installed...

For example, I'm getting KB933729 in my list. That's for Vista!

Black Panther, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...

1. Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it... - Similar Threads - update doesn't install

2. After the installation fails, instead of the "Installing/downloading" text that should be,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the installation fails, instead of the "Installing/downloading" text that should be,...: 1.Anti-malwares update proglam KB4052623 2.Erasuring tool for malicious softwares KB890830 Would someone please provide reasonable way of download above mentioned proglams? Windows update is keep failing in my computer. If someone have us help, it is great preasure. Since...
  3. After the installation fails, instead of the "Installing/downloading" text that should be,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the installation fails, instead of the "Installing/downloading" text that should be,...: 1.Anti-malwares update proglam KB4052623 2.Erasuring tool for malicious softwares KB890830 Would someone please provide reasonable way of download above mentioned proglams? Windows update is keep failing in my computer. If someone have us help, it is great preasure. Since...
  4. Download and Install (Windows Update)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download and Install (Windows Update): Hey all! I just had a small question. You know with the Download and Install button to update to version 2004. Will I indefinitely stay on my current version until I click that? I remember that not being a feature and windows would update you to the latest feature update...
  5. Update keep showing in Windows update after downloading and installing....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update keep showing in Windows update after downloading and installing....: Help me out I'm using 2004 version and a update was preinstalled but it keep showing in windows update despite already installed .... submitted by /u/karan689 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwi7qs/update_keep_showing_in_windows_update_after/
  6. How to install windows update after downloaded?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install windows update after downloaded?: I updated my PC for win10 pro 1909 version in November 2019 but after that, I found delivery optimization running automatically in background. I couldn't stop the 'DOservice in the Task Manager > Services > DOSvc > Disabled' because task manager denied my access. So , I made...
  7. Windows 10 Update doesn't install

Windows 10 Update doesn't install: When I was installing a Windows 10 Update it reached 27% and then a screen popped up saying "Undoing changes made to your computer... ". It took 4 hours to reach 27%. I had 155+ GBs free so it couldn't be a storage issue right? Any help will be appreciated....
  8. WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM

WINDOWS UPDATE AFTER DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION PROBLEM: when i udate windows 1803 vesion after 100% update it goes on installation then goes back to downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-after-download-installation-problem/585517a6-26e8-4b7c-88fc-3ccf4a1014c4
  9. Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install

Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install: I wanted to ask that i had started the new windows 10 update assistant and begin the download . but when the download was done upto 100% then again it started from 0%. i thought there must a mistake and then again after 100% it began from 0% it happened with me and i just...
  10. After clean install, windows update slow to download install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After clean install, windows update slow to download install updates: Hello Everyone, I did a clean install and on first use of Windows update the updates for some reason we're downloading and installing at a slow pace which I didn't recall in the past. Not sure if I'm having an issue on my end or not if it is on the side of Microsoft. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after downloading windows 10 show installing